SJP and Matthew Broderick

Put on a Content Face

1/23/2009 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Haven't been spotted together in some time? Check. Rumors of a split? Check. Token public appearance for the paps, holding hands, as if to say, "Look at us! We're A-OK!"? Check.

Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick had dinner together in Manhattan last night.

Cindy1977

I really don't care what she looks like, but I WAS wondering if I was the ONLY person who thought she was so unattractive! (There was a reason she got the part of the ugly girl in Square Pegs!) And wondering how in the world she ever got the part in Sex and the City as a supposedly attractive single girl who writes a sex column! IMO no one should stay together "just for the children". It ends up making all of you miserable in the end.

1964 days ago

Jon

SJP has the hands of a 100 year old woman, look how dried up and boney her hands are - gross!

99centz

WHORE GAME'Z

Millie

she is one ugly puppy....she needs to get that mole taken off her face. neither one of them look happy. get a divorce. that's the celebrity thing to do. get it over with.

something smells

maybe, just maybe they are trying to save their marriage. i hope they do for their son and their own sakes. divorce is not the answer (even though in hollywood it is)

MissJackass

man she looks ecstatic to be alive! anorexic little thing needs to be force fed a cheeseburger or 12!

something smells

#4...marriage is not always about happiness. they have a child too. even though it's the hollywood thing to do, they should make it work some how and matt needs to stop cheating.

something smells

judge a person on their character then their looks you shallow people.

Lulu

They look miserable! So sad.

NYone

I know that look oh so well ..she looks so miserable

Buttercup321

SJP was a cute girl and ok actress that was smart enough to get on the little engine that could - sex and the city, tv show movie etc., very very very smart girl.

She also does something eles great ( no dis intended ) because she dated Robert Downy Jr AND JFK Jr, those are only the ones I can think of - that girl attracts hot guys!!!!!!!

I always thought MB was gay,( not that its good or bad it just is) but I was surprised when he got married to SJP. She is so big smile and big personality , and he looks like a deer in the headlights.

I wish the best for them both of them because they do have a child.

OK,Im done..............

ME

THEY BOTH LOOK PRETTY UNHAPPY. I CAN'T IMAGINE WHAT A BITCH SHE WOULD BE AS A WIFE. SHE'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAMN STUCK ON HERSELF AND I DON'T SEE WHY.

Djaina

I too think MB is gay. That COULD be the reason for the split. Maybe she's tired of his extracurricular activities.

blue pen

Eww she gone all skinny.

Gavin McGavin

I think MB could only motorboat for so long without looking at that face.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments