Yes He Did

1/23/2009 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's President Barack Obama!

Barack Obama
Hail to the Chief.

COMMENTS

Sherry Henry ~Indiana~

God Bless our Chief and his Family. I can finally hold my head up high and be proud to be an American. Amen.

suspicious

"celeb???!" "CELEB??!" Give him proper credit, please ... he is your new Commander in Chief and a super guy. He deserves better.

Crabby

It's a toss up who is stroking this guy more..TMZ or MSNBC.

paulkersey

Dyna ™

I thought he looked like Jamie Foxx. I am loving how the majority of the US and World are liking this guy! Sure beats being embarrassed about the last jackass that left! ;D

Wow

He was a precious little boy!

Safprods

"I supported W when he was president. he got a bad wrap from alot of folks but I supported him..." that will be the mantra of most of you clowns by the time Obama is done destroying our nation from the inside out.

Tazandra

4. gee, what a surprize. i think levin and the tmz staff all whack-off to his picture every night. we will see how enchanted you all are after the half white obama has been in office for a few years.
Stupid comment from an obvious racist judging by the last sentence. Would you rather have the idiot that just left the office? Look at the country now after 8 years of Bush. Obama is so much better as a leader even after three days in office.

Lovejac23

What a handome, lil baby President!! :) GOD Bless America!

Really?

What do you really know about Obama? How can you tell he is a super guy? I mean, lets wake up people. We need to at least see what he does in the next few months, before we talk about how great he is. Bush sucked, bad...but when he got into office the first time(I can't believe he got it twice) You had a lot of people saying how wonderful he was and look how that turned out. I just don't think we should go with the thought, Wow, he is our first mixed prez, HE'LL BE GREAT!

enoughalready!

Please please please stop - I want to go to your site to escape the politics b.s. - I've had enough of him already...
He's NOT a celebrity - well, he SHOULDN'T be - he's the president...even though the media and hollywood put him there - can we just stick to real celebrities??? ENOUGH - STOP - PLEASE!

vicsmith

Picture is adorable but, Proud to be an American again? What a bunch of losers. Try living anywhere else and enjoying the freedoms we have in the U.S. Have you read or seen the news in some of the countries that complain about us. How disloyal to jump on the bandwagon to put down our country. And Bush kept us safe for 7 years and dealt with the horrific 9/11 attack. Barry can't even answer press questions without getting flustered and pissed. We'll see how long your messiah looks perfect. Oh but wait you wouldn't recognize the truth if it bit you in the ass.

Really?

Just think about it....It's wonderful Bush is gone, I feel the same hope most people do. But I will not make him into a hero before he has really done anything. I'll watch and then I'll make up my mind about him.

Jonty

If he can back up what he proposes,then good on him.

One thing that is funny though is how all these high profile "White" celebritys jump on the Obama bandwagon...I dont think half of them really support him,its just if they said they prefered McCain they'd be labelled a racist by the African Americans.

OBAMA4YAMAMA

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bush kept us safe for 7 yrs? lmao.. well, im still waiting to see those "WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION" and at the end of the day "our messiah" is now YOUR MESSIAH! Bush was and is still a coward, he is a warmongering idiot! im glad to see him go, i think id rather have britney spears president before bush anyday!
OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments