Yes He Did

1/23/2009 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's President Barack Obama!

Barack Obama
Hail to the Chief.

COMMENTS

Dyna ™

27. Dyna, don't be too happy with how much the world loves Obama, be scared about how much the entire world loves Obama...Why do you think the world loves him?

Posted at 10:55AM on Jan 23rd 2009 by chelbell

I think the world loves him because he's not bush. He's not a war-dog president and he has some respect for the world that bush/cheney didn't have. I've traveled the world and would much rather be welcomed than condemned because of who is running our country. This "EVERYONE is out to get us" attitude has been pounded into our heads for 8 years. Do you really think Sweden or Greece is out to get us? They are part of this world as are many, many more countries. I know there are terrorists out there that hate us no matter who is in office, but to have all the world rejoice over our pick as President does my heart good. I can now travel overseas again and hold my head high. I don't have to defend myself by stating I didn't vote for bush. I'm a Proud American, with a Marine son and I will be even more proud when the rest of our country (republicans) gets behind our Country and helps repair the damage they have done to the United States of America.

kaya

I always hold my head high and am always proud to be an American. I don'tknow, I guess I was just raised that way.

Dyna ™

Being an Army brat and the mother of a Marine, I've always held my head high, too! Now I can get a neck ache from holding it higher still. That's the way I was raised.

McCain Fan

CAdoc

Useless, arrogant, evasive POS.

God save America from this bleeding-heart communist.

Hola, Fidel Numero Dos!

Dyna ™

37. Obama is probably the antichrist! Idiots just seem to flock to him! It's sad that people voted for him because he is BLACK! Last time I checked, he was HALF BLACK AND HALF WHITE! When he screws up in the next 4 years, all the people who voted for him will say "That half white man screwed up our country!"

Posted at 12:32PM on Jan 23rd 2009 by McCain Lover

Do the shrinks know you got out of your straight jacket? You better get back to your padded cell before they catch you on their laptop! Hurry, run along now. They're coming to get you!

Liberty

We all know Oprah is the antichrist

Wicky

Oh freakin cmon 1st poster. Jues because a black president was elected you are NOW proud to be and American. I've been proud to be an American since I was old enough to talk. No other country has the freedom that you have here. What is funny though just remember if you are a racist which your comment seems to insinuate. It took him being mixed with white as well. So there is my racist comment for the day. God bless and I hope Mr. Obama lives up to so many peoples expectations. As for me I think he's going to mess up just like every President before him. After all...noone in this world is perfect.

Liz

Wait a minute, it's day 4 of his Presidency, why has this "super-hero" not saved the economy much less the world?
Time will tell this is the same old guy who was in the Illinois Senate and DID NOTHING!!

FED UP

Just wait....pockets will be empty very soon. I'm with Rush - I hope OBAMA's policies fail. OBAMA does not = America. OBAMA is a mere 4 years of bad luck. Can't wait 'til it's over.

Kristy

America did not elect a president, we elected an "icon'. So many now all to proud Americans I have spoken with do not know the first thing about Mr. President 's policy, personally, morally or otherwise they just say look at what we have done, we have the first black president. I hear that over and over from black, white, old and young alike! We so badly needed to be politically correct we overlooked many of the important issues. When the messiah hands down his change he talks so much about I wonder how the masses will feel then? But what does it really matter, look how "cool" we are!

detroitHONEY

Why all the comments about Obama being half-white? President Obama, Halle Berry, Alicia Keys, Mariah Carey all are half-white but I bet when asked they'll tell you they're African American. Why? Because that is what America see them as and they were treated as being black accordingly. It's always been that way in America and now that Obama is president some want to denounce this and point out he's half-white. Naww, like Dave Chappelle said, we keeping Obama and yall take OJ.

Cmor_gan

TMZ please don't refer to our disgrace of a president as a celebrity

colbys woman

this guy is not only a fraud, but he's an ugly son of a bitch. already lying to the public, instituting government backing of murdering babies and backtracking on his own policy of hiring lobbyists. Lying son of a bitch.

colbys woman

#46 - PLEASE use spell check and grammar check because your current post sounds SO UNEDUCATED! PLEASE do yourself and your race a favor and TRY to sound intelligent!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments