Oh Baby!

1/24/2009 5:29 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 48-year-old resurfaced at a NYC bookstore, looking ladylike.

Meg Tilly

Meg's birth name is Margaret Chan and she is the daughter of a Chinese-American car salesman.

Tilly has three children, including one son with actor Colin Firth. In 1995, she quit acting to raise her kids in Canada.

Justme

Aside from the sun damage, she looks pretty darned good for 48.

Joanne

I think she is still pretty. I have a lot of respect for her that she quit her acting career to raise her children.. She is the sister of Jennifer Tilly.. You go, girl (Meg).. She is an excellent actress..

Ms. X

Too bad she couldn't raise children and act. There must have been more to it.

why?

THATS SARA!

Mariah

Jeez, it used to be the other way around. Jennifer Tilly was MEG's sister! If it weren't for Meg, Jennifer would never have made it in films. Meg was always very fair and always had a few moles on her face. She may have a few more but I would hardly rate it as excess sun damage. She is as pasty as they come. I think some of this has come with age.

Mariah

I think I read in some celeb magazine that she has written a couple books, one about child molestation of which she was a victim when very young. I hope I am not mixing up her and Teri Hatcher (as we all know she very publicly came out as a victim of child molestation), but I am pretty sure Meg did, too.

Jezzy

Meg's doing what she wants and that's the most important thing.
I think she looks great (and natural) for 48.

Alexa

She's a whack job!

DrTrish

She looks at LEAST 10 years younger than 48. Lookin' great!

Carolyn A-B

Besides the Tilly sisters and Keanu Reeves, there are few prominent Chinese-mixed actors. Yet each of these three has stunning looks.

I admire actors who leave Hollywood, like Debra Winger and Meg Tilly. She looks great, and yes, it was she who admitted to molestation when she was a child.

LosCabos

Wtf, 48 years old, no make up and looking so great wow!

Flake

She looks "plain jane" to me. I'd rather bang her sister, Jennifer.

Mariah

Flake:

Jennifer probably wouldn't mind banging you either I am sure. She has always had less class than her sister, Meg. She looks, acts, and sounds like a tramp.

Disgusting

She doesn't look great for 48.

She simply looks great. This is how she always looked.

She looks in her late 20s. Natural, at least in this picture.

keepinitrealincali

That hyperpigmentation is due to 48 years of sun and is expected. You can tell that Meg lives a clean life and eats well. Fortunately, she's part Asian and inherited her father's good genes. Asians like blacks don't crack as fast as whites -- and that's a fact. She and I are the same age, and I can tell that she likely doesn't do very much to her face other than wash it -- no moisturizers, sunscreen, serums,etc. She also looks like she has oily skin, which is helping to protect and perserve her face. Meg has a few fine crows feet at the corner of her eyes, but no deep lines and wrinkles around her eyes or face like a lot of women start getting as soon as their late 30's. Caution to women (and men) now in your 20's -- STOP BAKING IN THE SUN AND STAY AWAY FROM TANNING BOOTHS!!! Otherwise, it's a guarantee that face will start looking like sh!t by your mid-30's. For someone who's going to celebrate 50 next year, Meg looks much younger. Imagine what she'd look like if she stayed in Hollywood (yikes!)

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments