Creepy Playground Donation

1/25/2009 6:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Justin LazardWhen is the gift of playground equipment disgustingly creepy? When the former actor who made the donation was busted for allegedly exposing himself at the exact same park a few years prior.

Justin F. Lazard -- who appeared in hit movies like "Species 2" and "The Giving Tree" -- gifted $28,000 in equipment to Library Park in Lakeport, CA, which had its ribbon cutting ceremony last week.

Problem is, Lazard is the same guy who was tasered by cops in a 2006 incident, in which he was allegedly sitting on a railing at Library Park pleasuring himself with his genitals exposed, according to the Lake County News.

Cops told the LCN that when they approached Lazard, he refused to stop doing what he was doing and then actually began fighting with the fuzz.

Lazard faces one count of annoying/molesting and one count indecent exposure. The trial begins in March. Lazard faces up to a year in jail if convicted, and he'll have to register as a sex offender.

The creepiest part? The park's plaque, which reads, "This playground is dedicated to the children of Lakeport, CA, Creating Childhood Memories. Donate by Justin Lazard 2008."

tippy katz

maybe he was trying to make amends.
but I have to wonder... did his donation include funds for a comfortable chair with a good view of the playground, next to a tissue dispenser?

2044 days ago

tippy katz

You culturally stunted americans make me sick. I enjoy sitting near my public park, rubbing myself and looking at children.
It is a normal way to spend a pleasant evening for men in Germany. I then go home, and my mother tucks me in bed, we snuggle for a while, and I rub myself as I drift off to sleep, dreaming of her.
You are such ignorant prudes in the US!!!

2044 days ago

Bex

Go away, Hitler.

Proud American

Very creepy. I wouldn't let my kid play there.

Howard Robard Hughes IIV

Than my son shot that molster with a slingshoot..But TMZ didn`t post that they only posted his thingie again and again like the kenendy shootings.I learned at at early age to stay at the house and MY CIA backup team shoot a few molester tryin to off me at play grounds,Dead hughes

99centz

all thiz talk iz making me so horny.....where iz thiz park located???

Mother Teresa

TMZ as usual, has this story completely wrong. I wish that you could be sued for defamation of character and have the money go to charity. You should make an attempt to check out the true facts of the story, publish an apology to Mr. Lazard and also to the general public for misleading information. This is truly shoddy journalism.

Venice Christ

Justin Hogan Lazard is one of the kindest people on this planet, "We" call earth. If children are forced to accept their two fathers showering or their two mothers kissing, then i think they can handle seeing one father changing his pants innocently after a poopie pants mishap. I support Judaism and that has to be right.. lets all get solar and forgive. Justin Lazard is an Actor, I think "the community" understands what that means. Get this great thespian back in the public eye before we all lose our humanity. GOD WILLING OBAMA OBAMA

Winky Vitalic

hey ms tell it like it is (oooooh, aren't you powerful - NOT) - i think that the german found you out totally. only your overwrought reaction gives you away. go back to watching nascar and eating your pork rinds and save the global diplomacy for people who didn't take the short bus to school, honey.

next time you want to tell it like it is, be sure you know what you're talking about. and, as for you "myob" comment to the other poster - you need a little dose of your own medicine.

city officials - take the gift and install some security cameras if you're worried about the doner "visiting" the playground.

off to spin class...ttfn!

Bex

You are all effin idiots. Mike insulted America, first. You peope defending him need to go live in the middle east and get your ass blown off by a real American.

Bex

"Germany is a fine country" Did you read what Mike from Germany said about America? You insufferable moron.

A little nauseous

Ok to recap a bit of wisdom I dropped in my previous comment,I believe it was # 37 , in reference to the individuals supporting pedophilia, public exposure and the aggravation of the masses .....

"chances are they're just trying rile you guys up so let's simmer down and IGNORE the sensationalist ATTENTION WHORES."

This is what the 'net's all about though right?Anonymous smack talk with no fear of an actual confrontation..such an outlet must be gratifying to the cowardice exhibited in this forum.

Bex

irene gracey..size zero my ass....bite me, skank. Some of the comments were deleted so mind your own business. You have no idea what was said, you embecile. Try not to interfere in grown up conversations, twit.

Ms_Tell_It_Like_It_Is

Mike the Creep from Berlin - I hope they arrest you soon. You are only "open minded" because you are LIKE MINDED with this sexual deviant. Moron. You are the one that needs to be euthanized and someone should castrate you until that happens.

The plaque with this deviant's name should be removed from the playground. This is a travesty and I am sure he only donated the money to try to get some "brownie points" for his upcoming trial. I hope he gets the most punishment allowable for his deviations.

Ms_Tell_It_Like_It_Is