Creepy Playground Donation

1/25/2009 6:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Justin LazardWhen is the gift of playground equipment disgustingly creepy? When the former actor who made the donation was busted for allegedly exposing himself at the exact same park a few years prior.

Justin F. Lazard -- who appeared in hit movies like "Species 2" and "The Giving Tree" -- gifted $28,000 in equipment to Library Park in Lakeport, CA, which had its ribbon cutting ceremony last week.

Problem is, Lazard is the same guy who was tasered by cops in a 2006 incident, in which he was allegedly sitting on a railing at Library Park pleasuring himself with his genitals exposed, according to the Lake County News.

Cops told the LCN that when they approached Lazard, he refused to stop doing what he was doing and then actually began fighting with the fuzz.

Lazard faces one count of annoying/molesting and one count indecent exposure. The trial begins in March. Lazard faces up to a year in jail if convicted, and he'll have to register as a sex offender.

The creepiest part? The park's plaque, which reads, "This playground is dedicated to the children of Lakeport, CA, Creating Childhood Memories. Donate by Justin Lazard 2008."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

jj

Hilarious! Thanks TMZ.

2060 days ago

carl port

The local print news in Lakeport Ca.is www.record-bee.com
Lake County News is online and has no connection with the record bee. www.lakeconews.com

and according to them the plaque has been removed at the direction of the city manager

2058 days ago

kate

Strange Guy. I hooked up with him a few times after working together years ago. I found out a gay friend of mine hooked up with him a few times as well. My guy friend said Justin loved giving him oral. He is super sexual and obviously bisexual. Masturbation in a children's park is kind of odd but mabe he just couldn't control himself....He also likes coke and on that stuff you could have sex with a shoe and think you were having a good time.

2057 days ago

Anonymous

Justin, you aren't going to hit bottom until you get off the meds. Being on meds keeps you from hitting bottom. More extreme acting out won't help you hit bottom, only getting off meds and working the program will. Remember, no drugs (legal or illegal), no suicide; work the steps, ask for help. One day at a time.

2057 days ago

the mad hater

Jesus loves you anyway...

2056 days ago

justme

This man is a pervert. He also exposed himself to me in 2006 and I filed a police report. He had left the area, so nothing was done about it, I just wanted it on record. He needs to spend some time and get his sh*t together.

2038 days ago

Alexander

The fact that you folks comment on this as "creepy" shows at best a lack of understanding and at worst a typically contemporary desire to profit form other people's suffering.

If I had at one point been in a sufficient state of mental illness and or sex addiction/compulsivity to be caught masturbating near aplayground I would, after regaining moral and psychological clarity, make an amends by doing something like this for kids.

Mark

If he only came to me, he could have got his **** satisfied over and over and he wouldn't have had to j/o in the park.

Rebecca Savedow

I was with Justin when I was in NY. He's a good guy I don't know why he takes drugs. And he's got married two years ago.

TLK

I am Justin's friend. The sensationalistic so-called "reporting" I've seen online makes me ill. It was a psychotic episode he experienced, and he was unaware of the what he was doing, where he was even. This actually does happen in real life to those unfortunate enough to suffer certain aspects of mental illness, and does not mean he has proclivity towards some of the aberrant behavior described. Justin went through some hard times in his life and has worked to overcome them. Yes, even people from storied families are not immune to personal problems. But he is a warm and generous man. Genuine. Great dad, too.

JLK

I am a friend of Justin's and reading the inaccurate and sensationalistic "reporting" makes me ill. It was a psychotic break, and Justin wasn't cognizant of what he was doing or even his surroundings at the time, which is usual for some when a psychotic break occurs. The situation could happen to anyone unlucky enough to suffer certain categories of mental illness, and is in no way tied into lurid intentions. Justin is a really great guy who has struggled and had a hard time for a prior period of years. Generous and kind to all. Great man, great dad.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5