« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tat-Covered Canseco

Can't Beat Bonaduce

1/25/2009 4:59 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Danny Bonaduce made a bunch of MLB players jealous last night. He was legally allowed to hit steroid rat Jose Canseco in the face.

0125_jose_canseco_4-1
Fans who witnessed the fight (apparently due to a lack of high-speed car chases on TV) were treated to three rounds of punching and grunting, followed by a heart pounding majority decision -- draw.

Bonaduce, standing a foot shorter than Canseco, told The Post Chronicle, "Part of me says there's a decent man right there that didn't want to kill the little guy. I feel weird that we tied."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Just call me trailer trash....

L*O*S*E*R*S ~ just can't figure out which one is the bigger loser

2098 days ago

BoBo

Bonaduce is a little badass.

2098 days ago

Jomica Man

At 6'-5" Jose can't seem to handle the guys that are much shorter than he, even thouigh he claims to have a black belt in some sort of martial art. He surly does not want a rematch with the former Philadelphia Eagle player Vai Sakiheima(not sure if I spelled correct) since he beat the crap out of him last year in a celibrity boxing match that was shown on YouTube. Vai could really box, where as Jose was simply outclassed by a better man. He sure needed a big dose of roids to compete with this guy.

2098 days ago

twm

It's the classic battle of the "has-beens". The winners is less-pitied than the other.

2098 days ago

shirleyfeeney

can't help but think that jose's tats are totally fake....they look like those cheesy t-shirts i've seen on the internet so you can "look" like you have tats...

2098 days ago

shirleyfeeney

i just looked at the photo again, and I was right. It's a flesh colored t-shirt with the pattern printed on it...look around his neck for the neck opening, and around the areas where his arms are bent...it's a freaking shirt.

he's a bigger loser than I thought.

2098 days ago

Mariah

Thank god, shirleyfeeney. I was horrified that Canseco's originally beautiful body would be mucked up like that! I don't think he is a beautiful person, mind you, but he was a pretty good looking guy for the most part. Whew!

2098 days ago