Jen Aniston:

Doggone Hero

1/26/2009 3:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Aniston saved the day by pulling over after seeing a dog running around on Sunset Blvd.

Ironic, since her own dog was saved by photographers last week after being on the loose.

media_removed.jpg

This time Jen stayed with the pooch while a photog hunted down the owner.

Yet another happier ending than "Marley & Me."

Randy

oooh i love dogs! Is that a malamute or husky?

Howard Robard Hughes IIV

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE L@@K at me.EYE CANDY!!!!!!

Q

Cool Story....nice boots...

hh

As a fellow lover of animals, I would have done the same exact thing!!! How nice of her. Now, I can appreciate anyone who has a heart for animals. Awesome. wow, a story on TMZ that doesn't reaffirm my distaste for other human beings!!!

pinky

It looks like a Husky and they are famous for getting out...
You have to keep an eye on them.

PEPSI Generation

Just to get jen jens BUTT shoot!!!.TMZ`s back ROW L@@K at me EYE CANDY lOOK at me!!!!>

Bex

Aniston gets a dog out of the road and lets someone else find the owner. That is her contribution to society. Angelina Jolie saves homeless and hungry children. No wonder Brad left her stupid a**

Howard Robard Hughes IIV

TMZ set that all up GPS`ed her dispatched the crew and the DOG and she KNOWs it you can see it in her eyes!.& she is PO`ed

PEPSI Generation

And that was thier asignment...what chick would pass up a huge fuzzy warm doggie-you can see it in her eyes she knows she`s been had.

bitzod

JEN`s back said says HEY!!!.

MGM KID

She does'nt look to happy to see you boys.....just sayin'....

Bex

Oh, yes! Let's wear furry boots in California where there is no snow! Yay! I'm so cool!

ozzman

not a jackass...

Howard Robard Hughes IIV

And and she sees the camera crew and bam down goes the BUTT...Thats more like waht TMZ is all bout BUTT shots and GPS and tracking KEY word is warm and fuzzy movie tie in.From TMZ`s back ROW!!!!. to jens back row nice ass!!.

Buttercup321

I think it is so amazing that JA is EVERYWHERE - she is helping dog and saving kids in Africa, and she is on talk shows etc.-I think that she told her pub manager that she would fire them if she didnt get her name and face out ASAP!!!
Put her anywhere doing anything, there is no such thing as bad news story, she'll be the new "go to girl" when casting comedy movies. NOTICE ME WORLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where was she hiding before when kids were starving and dogs needed saving ?!?

Angelina Jolie , keep doing what you were doing BEFORE the press got wind of it- and Brad found an important lesson that Jen didnt seem to get at the time they were married - help someone eles and good comes back to you.

Did you notice that they got a pic of JA from the back - helping- and , suddenly a shot of her turing around " oh,my goodness - I didnt think there were any POP around to catch me as I was helping ( does my hair look alright ? ).

OK,Im done.............