« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Vick: "Chickens ... Are Very Athletic to Me"

1/26/2009 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The next time Michael Vick calls you "chicken" -- take it as a compliment ... because dude believes they're "uncanny" thinkers and even more spectacular athletes. Seriously.

Launch docs

PETA just released the handwritten answers Vick gave to a "Developing Empathy" test he took just after he pled guilty to dogfighting charges in 2007 -- and he scored a whopping 73.5 out of 100 ... that's about a "C."

Among the highlights, Vick explains "The Golden Rule" as doing "on to others as u want them to do on to u .... (as long the feeling is mutual)." But that's only the beginning -- check out some unedited highlights:

"People who abuse animals dont [sic] have a heart and find it amusing to see animals suffer."

"Chickens have an uncanny ability to think and are very agile. They are very athletic to me."

"My aunt Tina own a Rotti name Tico. Once my aunt and her boyfriend Wayne was having an intense fight ... [Tico] jump through a glass window & pinned my aunt boyfriend Wayne to the ground just growling ... Now that's loyalty."

After he took the test, PETA balked on an offer to shoot a TV spot with Vick after his lawyers insisted they support his return to the NFL.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

montana mike

as much as you'd like to believe that he will never play in' the nfl again-sorry, you're wrong. a team that needs a good quarterback will sign him--it was wrong to do what he did, but signing him will bring in the big bucks.

Mario

Sadly, he probably has a better writing that a lot of other players...

poopsi

LEAVE THE MAN ALONE, HE SERVED HIS TIME, PEOPLE ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT SAVING ANIMALS, HOW MANY YOU PETA PEOPLE WEAR DIAMONDS, HOW MANY MEN WOMEN AND CHILDREN WERE SLAUTERED SO YOU COULD BLING

mike

ahh the racial double standard.. shooting dear with huge guns is ok.. and so is shooting ducks and birds and geese etc.. but dogfighting is wrong. america is so backward its disgusting. no other person WOULD HAVE BEEN GIVEN A FED CASE IF THEY WERE INVOLVED IN DOGFIGHTING. THE FEDS DONT INVESTIGATE DOG FIGHTING. they wanted to make an example because he plays football.

PLATO

Did he actually graduate from grade school, since he can't write a single gramatically correct sentence.

barbara

Between Michael Vick and a dog, who is the real animal? I assure you it isn't the dog. I'm sure a blind rat could spell better and construct grammatically superior sentences to that beast, too. The NFL had better be ready for a major sh!tstorm if they rehire that slime. If they don't, I'm sure he'll have an illustrious career as a drug dealer or general felon...he should stick to what he really knows.

drew

This is what you get for 2 years of college at Virginia Tech. Someone should go back and review his submitted papers for his Freshman English class. That's enough to get VT investigated by the NCAA. I'm sure his submitted writings were not all his handy work.

drew

Hey Mike! Poster #93.

If one is shooting a dear, then yes it should be investigated as a dear would be described as someone dear to you like a spouse or a family member. I believe though you mean deer as in the animal.

There are legal things to do and there are illegal things to do. It is only legal to hunt certain animals during hunting season so it's not all fun and games. Additionally, most hunters participate in the sport for food, not for the thrill of the kill. There is absolutely no merit to dog fighting so it is therefor illegal. It is not only inhumane to the dogs, it is dangerous to breed dogs for this brand of entertainment.

The only thing disgusting is your belief that Michael Vick was prosecuted because he is an athlete. Dog fighting is prosecuted regularly, it just does not make national headlines. You sir, are a true definition of the word ignorant.

poopsi

TO 97# IF YOU THINK THAT MIKE WAS CONVICTED BECAUSE OF DOG FIGHTING , YOU ARE PART OF A GROWING PROBLEM OF CLOSE MINDED PEOPLE THE ONLY REASON MIKE VIC WAS CONVICTED WAS BECAUSE HE WAS YOUNG,BLACK AND WEALTHY, THERE IS NO OTHER EXPLANATION. SO GET OVERSELF JERK

Max61

................poopsi and mike............Without screaming at each other, do you truly believe that Michael Vick was convicted because he is black and wealthy and a football player?..............No, really, I am asking if you truly believe that?.............I won't reply to your post, or call you names.............I just want to hear if that is really what you truly believe................I will set here and listen..........................

Sandy

Amazing POOPSI - you think just because VICK is black? - NOTTTT!

I pray with all of my heart that this man does not get back into the NFL. I have written Roger Goodell on more than one occasion and will do everything in my power to influence Roger Goodell and the NFL in general.

VICK thought it was funny to watch the pit bull dogs belonging to Bad Newz Kennels injure or kill the other dogs.

As I understand it VICK hung approximately three dogs who did poorly in a rolling session, which lets you know if a dog is ready to be in combat. Vick and his accomplices hung the dogs by placing a nylon cord over a 2 X 4 that was nailed to two trees located next to the big shed. They also drowned approximately three dogs by putting the dogs heads in a five gallon bucket of water. It is also my understanding that Michael Vick placed family pet dogs into the ring with his trained pit bulls and laughed as the dogs caused major injury to the pets at Bad Newz Kennels.

He killed dogs that could not fight and derived extreme pleasure in watching dogs get injured and/or killed. This is not a mistake. This is not something you say sorry for. You say you are sorry when you bump into someone, not when you exhibit a pattern of behavior like this. He is sorry he got caught. He didn’t all of a sudden see why torturing animals is despicable. He is sorry about not having the money and the sponsors. That is the only thing he is sorry for.

Anyone that defends Vick is entitled to their OBTUSE opinion; however why do you defenders fail to see the atrocities of what he did. Do you not know that Jeffrey Dahmer started out with the torturing of animals and that even Vick's friends said Vick laughed and really enjoyed listening and witnessing the pain endured on these animals. This is not something like a drug problem that could potentially be fixable. There is nothing fixable or redeeming about Michael Vick. SO I REITERATE, the NFL that may consider taking Vick back will be making a mistake - It really is that simple. He never understood his actions to be wrong, so to him there was nothing to fix. He may hide or stifle his behavior, but it is still there!!!!!!!

FYI – CNN ran a poll the other day with regard to Micheal Vick coming back to the NFL and I BELIEVE 69% no way to 31% bring him on……………

Amanda

While he's in jail, maybe he should take a few (or more) grammar lessons. His grammar is pathetic and sad.

drew

If I were you, Poopsi, I'd get over to the library and check out a book on grammar and punctuation. You are part of the growing problem of illiteracy.

I would suggest you go to Yahoo or Google and type in dog fighting convictions. You'll find plenty of stories from all over the country where individuals are being convicted of this crime. The last time I checked, they were not wealthy or famous. The stories do not make reference to their race, so I am at a loss there.

Michael Vick committed a crime and deserves whatever he gets. As stated above, he is sorry for getting caught. If you wish to complain about closed minded (proper tense), then I would recommend finding a mirror in your abode and looking at the reflection there.

Sandy

Perfect Drew:)

Peroque

This P.O.S. should never be allowed to play football again, not even in prison or a backyard!!! His sentence was entirely too light for what he did! He is an ignorant, unevolved monster!!!! The NFL will hear from alot of people really fast if they ever consider this A$$hole playing again and it will not be nice!!!