Ashlee's Got Jessica's Back

1/28/2009 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica SimpsonJessica Simpson's sister has a big beef with everyone who is calling Jess ... big.

The littler Simpson, Ashlee, writes on her blog she is "completely disgusted" by all the attention her sister got from those photos of her in high-waisted jeans and a big belt. Slams Ash: "Is this something you would say to your wife, daughter, mother, grandmother, or even a friend? I seriously doubt it."

Jessica's ex-trainer is also piping about the controversy, saying Jess is "healthy."

wasteof money

I think she looks great, way to go Girl

OJ

FAT!!!!!!!! LOL fatty mc fatty!!
you know nick is laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disgusting

#8, that's fabulous parenting. Sick person. Get a life.

cheyenne

I'm sure her weights only temporary. On another note, ladies: I have a friend who was on birth control shot and got bigger, she stopped it and lost 70 (yes 70!!) lbs...

Lil momma

Okay, So....... this is the reason why so many young girls and grown WOMEN have eating disorders! This is Crazy that the media 'thinks' it is ok to trash a celebrity for being anything over a size 2!!! Then people wonder why so many of them have all the money in the world and do drugs, have drinking problems, and eating disorders (which isn't talked about very often) I am NOT in any way saying 'Jessica' has an eating disorder or drinks or does drugs, because I don't think she does. BUT a lot of celebrities DO! That is really sad, that is all you see in any magazine is a size 2 or smaller! That is NOT healthy! I think Jessica is SO Beautiful!! She always looks AMAZNG! She still is 'skinny' maybe not a size 2, but she can't be more than a 6! She looks absolutely gorgeous! If you don't have anything 'nice' to say, then don't say anything at all! :)

stephc5

Very pretty girl.

Not fat at all.

Ugly ass outfit? YES!

Leave her alone.

whatthefrig

I don't think she is big, she just made a bad choice in what she wore. It makes her look like a whore.

CMJNM

Its really sad that people consider Jessica fat. She looks healthy.

I really worry for my daughter. At 14, her and her friends are obsessed about dieting. My daughter is 5'7 and 101 lbs and she's still worried about getting fat. Sad, sad sad.....

KM

Her as_ climbed up to her shoulders...making it easier to grab her wallet from the back pocket

Amy

Maybe she's pregnant?!

Kelley Lake

Could Jessica Simpson be pregnant, hence the weight gain before the baby bump is apparent? Has TMZ asked the question?

MacArthur

Did Ashlee "say" it or lip sync it?

Tony

Great one #67!!!

Jen

I totally need to take a shopping trip to L.A. Apparently the only sizes sold there are 0 and 2. No matter how out of shape you get, you always top out at 2, right??? I wish they would just admit their true size. It's not a big deal to be larger than a 2! Jessica is not a complete moron when it comes to style. She has to know even when you're crazy skinny, high waisted jeans can come off as not flattering. And then top it off with that belt? She wants us to talk about her...whether it be for just her weight or for some to start the pregnancy rumors again. That's how that family works! Oh, and she just joined my local country club gym with Romo. The staff has been instructed to pretty much leave her alone while she's on the premises and "in the dining hall." =)

blackandwhitegirl

JESSICA'S WEIGHT IS NOT NORMAL. THERE IS NO NORMAL STANDARD WEIGHT. ALL SIZES ARE NORMAL. I AM NATURALLY THIN AND PROUD OF IT. I'M TIRED OF RAPPERS THAT MAKE FUN OF THIN GIRLS, PEOPLE ALSO PUT PRESSURE ON THIN GIRLS TO GAIN WEIGHT AND THAT IS NOT RIGHT. A SIZE 0 IS NORMAL AND SO IS A SIZE 12. THE AVERAGE WOMAN IS THE USA IS NOT FAT. JESSICA- I DON'T LIKE HER AND IM GLAD THAT JOHN DUMPED HER BUT JESSICA LOOOKS FINE AND SO DO I.