McConaughey Unleashes BJ

1/28/2009 2:43 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With a truck careening towards them, Matthew McConaughey played with his untethered pup, BJ, in the middle of a Malibu street yesterday.

While there may not be anti-paparazzi laws on the books, there are leash laws in Malibu.

99centz

well,atleased he haz a shirt on..............

Capt Jack

Semi? For pete sake. Get your facts right. Oh yeah, TMZ and Facts is an oxomoron. That is a 10 wheel dump truck. The cab and dumb are a single unit and not seperate. So it can not be called a semi.

Mia

soccermadre

It's moron. Just in case you need to write that again someday.

Capt Jack

Of course he is a moron, thats one of the pre-requisites for being an actor. Sane people need not apply.

No wonder, huh John?

"3. To risk your pet's life because you are arrogant enough to claim that you control them is pure stupidity. This is a typical redneck move, flaunt your disobedience of the law because you have manhood issues. I would like to ask him if he believes that laws apply to everybody. What a maroon."

To judge a man based on a still photo without any context is pure stupidity. This is a typical pseudo-intellectual move, flaunt your prejudice because you have trust issues. I would like to ask you if you believe that morality applies to everyone. What an idiot.

ozzman

major jackass...

Ugh

Let's just hope that he doesn't have Levi doing this in a few months.

CaliforniaSurfer

Sorry TMZ, I know I shouldn't expect accurate reporting, especially since half of your reading public are from hick country anyway. Regardless, I live in Malibu and that the PRIVATE street into the area of BROAD BEACH, a place where a maximum of 5 cars come every 10 minutes. Stop trying to make a story out of nothing and let him live his life. You keep sending reporters to the Bu you're gonna get another photographer who gets KNOCKED OUT.

Alice

Idiot!

CaliforniaSurfer

PolarBear

I don't see a dog in that photo, I see a lab rat. I'm sure TMZ tries its best to generate excitement, so I can't trust that MM was being a complete idiot. More likely, the ball went into the street or MM and his rat were just getting back from a walk.

If your dog isn't big enough to give you a serious hip check into the wall, never wrestles with you and can't take down a cat and scare the hell out of trouble makers with its staredown, then you don't have a dog, you have a lab rat.

Dee

What an idiot. The dog is going to get hit by a car.

dman

What we need are leash laws for the paps.

Bajan Woman

It's unfortunate that in exchange for some food this dog has to risk it's life and obey this overgrown teenager. If MM wants to live the bohemian life with no leash, playing ball in the street etc. then he should have looked for a nice very small town when he was journeying across the county in his RV.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments