Jessica Simpson: Back in Black

1/29/2009 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With the world captivated by her recent curvy mom jeans photos, Jessica Simpson arrived in Virginia on Wednesday, looking less controversial in an all black ensemble.

Jess knows how to make a big entrance.

wtf

Last night that CNN entertainment show showed a sketch of Romo (whatever his name is) standing next to a tuba-lard Jessica taking up an entire doorway. She was enormous and her shirt said Jessica Simpson across it. TMZ find this drawing and put it up. It looked funny.

oprah

TMZ you crack me up once again! your final comment was hilarious!

wtf

She had to pull out the stretchy waistband leggings. I guess none of her jeans fit anymore.

litzie

This outfit is better but still unable to effectively hide all the weight Jessica has gained. She needs to back away from the table and start doing so serious exercising if she wants to get back in shape. Maybe Tony Romo has her confused with a "wide receiver"?

poppy

CHONCH0----I NEED TO BORROW SOME SWEATS!
SOMEBODY BUY HER A SEWING MACHINE SO SHE CAN MAKE SOME STREACHY PANTS!!!!!

BlindManTrynaTackleMichaelVick

Yeah! She sure does know how to make a ((((BiiiiiiiiG)))) entrance...glutiators attaaaaaack!!!!!!

wow

I love her curves! I would rather have some size 8 curves, than look like a 12 year old boy! What is this obsession with woman’s weight? Size 2 and their too skinny, size 8 and their too fat! Come on, she is in love, we all let ourselves go when we find love. I am happy for her, you go girl.

And I think more women in Hollywood need to eat a sandwich or 5! REAL WOMAN HAVE CURVES!!!!!!!!!

Bex

She is brain dead. I remember her and Nicks show. She felt the need to constantly announce to everyone she had to poop. Quite a few times she said "I have to drop the kids off at the pool" And I remember vividly Nick telling her she had bad breath. She is gross and revolting and if that idiot Romo wants to have sex with that fat, dirty butt, then he is just as nasty.
Her sister Ashley is a twit and married to an idiot who is drunk all the time and loves make-up.

HOLLYWOOD STANDARD

i'd say she weighs about 175 right now, and that is considered OBESE..lol

nira k

She is fat. So what? If she doesn't care why should we.

Anita

She's already wearing stretch pants!!!!! OMG!!!!

Anita

WTF is WRONG with Romo?

Any kind of a guy would show a little support for a woman he supposedly cares about. Or put a damn ring on her finger.

viola

I THINK ITS SICK THAT PEOPLE SIT AROUND AND HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN TO PICK ON OTHERS AND CALL NAMES. I THINK JESSICA LOOKS AMAZING NOT TO SKINNY AND NOT B I G AT ALL. IT JUST GOES TO SHOW NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO SOMEONE WILL ALWAYS BE THERE TO BRING YOU DOWN.SHE IS HAPPY W/HERSELF AND SO IS HER MAN SO THOSE WHO ARE JUDGEING GET A LIFE AND GROW THE HELL UP ALREADY..

Heysoose

Could those sunglasses get any bigger?

Rene

I think she is absolutely beautiful. I think NOW she looks amazing. She is healthy looking but not heavy by any means. I am tired of media making issues. If she lost 5 lbs they would say she is anoxexic. It is ridiculous and an attempt to get a story. If you look at the people taking the pics - they may want to keep their mouths shut.
YOU GO GIRL! YOU LOOK GREAT! And cheers to her sis for sticking up for her. Way to go!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments