Jessica Simpson: Back in Black

1/29/2009 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With the world captivated by her recent curvy mom jeans photos, Jessica Simpson arrived in Virginia on Wednesday, looking less controversial in an all black ensemble.

Jess knows how to make a big entrance.

Ilovepurses

OK, the "Mom" jeans were a bad choice. But calling a size 8 fat?? C'mon people. She looks healthy and GREAT.

Just a Bill

I dont like fat chicks. Any woman with a few to many pounds should be put on a island somwhere where no one has to look at them .Piggys

TORI

She's a loser!

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE

Waynes brothers new movie " BLONDE FAT WHITE CHICKS" coming this summer. What a COW! Nasty! Hey Tony can you throw this a Touchdown, or a Pizza?
Needs more sauce.

jrad247

I'd hit it !

na

With that sour face she looks like Lyndsey Lohan

poppy

WHEN IN DOUBT HOW YOU REALLY LOOK----CARRY A B I G PURSE!

Rocko

The people who post on here who talk about celebrities as if they know them cracks me up. You DON'T know them, you have NO CLUE what kind of person SHE or what kind of person her boyfriend is so just stop it, it's pathetic. As for this mindless twit getting criticized for her weight I see absolutely nothing wrong with it. Jessica Simpson has never been and will never be considered a GREAT SINGER. She is famous because she sold an image of herself. That image was a brain-dead beauty pageant Texas blonde with a nice body and big boobs. If she puts on weight and loses her "great figure", the very thing that made her famous to begin with, then comments and criticism of her is valid. It would be completely different if people were criticizing Meryl Streep or someone of that stature for putting on weight. That would just be a personal attack because she never "sold" herself on her image. She actually made it in the industry based on her talent.

BEAR

Does anyone know what kind of bag that is?

More important!

Wow, now she's wearing spanx leggings. Tame those thunder thighs.

Lindsay

She looks good again! I was at the concert with the photos and the problem was the jeans. Without those jeans she looks great! She is a smaller size than normal girl. The jeans were a bad choice and if she had chosen a different pair, none of this would have been an issue.

Lbabygirl

It's not even that she's fat. I am short and also have my weight go up and down. But it's not the end of the world. I think she just chose an outfit that wasn't flattering for her. Instead of always trying to dress cute, she should dress her age AND size.

Dr. Adams

Hey (((Jessica)))...is it chicken or tuna???....You wanna-be country lip singer!!!!!!!!
You're just not the sharpest tool in the shed....are you?.....LMAO
I want a refund from your concert that I attended!!!....hell...I should have gone to your ho-down at the chilli cook-off, I could have listen to your sorry azz for free!!!!!!!!

magicbean

Hey #30. I bet you have an inverted penis!!

Sara

WELL THE LAST TIME I SAW HER WAS WHEN SHE WAS A BIG FAT LOOSER AND BESIDES ME AND THE REST OF MY FAMILY THINK SHES PREGNANT THATS WHY SHE WAS THE FATEST PERSON ON EARTH THE OTHER DAY AND IF SHE IS PREGNANT THEN I THINK TONY ROMO HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments