Lady Goes GaGa

1/29/2009 5:22 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With a gift bow keeping her nicotine & vodka infused ratty weave in place and wearing a rubber bra and matching latex skirt, dance diva Lady GaGa attempted an exit from a London club in the wee hours this morning.

"I love this record baby, but I can't see straight anymore."

r

She looks like Donatella Versace mixed with a little Amy Winehouse for flavor.

2006 days ago

Luke LGK

She's hot!

Love the tune!

I can't get her legs out of my head! : D

...and I'm an old guy twice her age.

2006 days ago

ItalianBarbiee

For some reason I like her outfit.

2006 days ago

honest t

It is not she is leaving with some looser and who gives a damn about her weave.
She looks great considering the situation and I think her body is a straight out 10. She has it going on.

2006 days ago

my 3 cents

I really don't know her, but her body is slammin. But those shoes ----- they are nice but they should have had some black in it to go with the outfit. I saw a pair that would have been great in a sexy shop last week worn by a tranny who worked there.

2005 days ago

Jill

I love her!! Think the outfit is fabulous.

If you got it why not flaunt it?!

2005 days ago

Colleen

Her name is Lady GaGa I personally think her songs are good... pretty catchy. And as for her body... how many of you can look good wearing clothing like that? The colors might not go well together, but I think she tries to stand out. She isn't the type of girl to care what people think about her. In fact, she said in a radio interview on KIIS FM that she enjoys when people stare at her for the way she looks. Anyway, she's happy and I guess that's all that matters.

2005 days ago

Jewel27

I don't know what everyone's problem is. She looks great, is edgy, and dresses fun. So what if she is slutty on stage - its all an act and even if it wasn't, she probably gets laid more than any of you haters. Leave her alone. I bet most of the people on this site commenting have partied just as hard and would party if they were actually making it big like she is. Jealous Jealous Jealous.... ha ha ha ha ha. I love reading all your jealous, hater crap. Insecure people.....

2004 days ago