Jessica Alba Shuts Up on Sweden

1/30/2009 5:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

We gave Jessica Alba a chance to end that whole Sweden debacle once and for all -- but, like Switzerland, this time, she stayed out of it.

Jessica Alba: Click to watch

DARKMAN

Even dumasses like TMZ are right about once in a millions times.

99centz

hizspanic princez'z on demand.................

99centz

first again!HA HA HAHAHA

paul

Who cares what she has to say?If she wasnt hot no one would care.she is dumb as a rock and these clowns in hollywood should learn no one cares what their opinion is about politics..

Jessgoboom

You know what? all you haters can hate as much as you want. I am too totally smart. I read books - didn't you watch the video? I even read it in public at a crowded restaurant and held it up so you could get a better shot of it. I also totally am web savvy and politically aware - you should see all the videos and blogs I've made to celebrate the inauguration. I flash my bow tattooed ass at all you dumb Americans. I don't care what you all say, I totally know what exactly what my political party stands for and I know exactly which countries were neutral during all the wars ever fought - world or otherwise. Don't you dare ask me to explain or give any examples, or I will instigate another international incident.

mickey lou

Who the Heck is this Bimbo?

DARKMAN

I KILLed killed and killed again in WWII and I put all those crazy ss in thier U-boats at the bottom of the seas.We are MACHAL`s and TMZ doe`snr know shiet abot WWII.We WON the F N war for the jews wake the F up!!!! we hide thier money for them dumpasseSS!.Go back to real school not class book colleges for F off`s.

DARKMAN

swishIE did hide the jewish moneys for MACHAL.AC RBEL AC ARK downs sunk those FN U boats or you`d all be kissing SS.RIGHT HARVEY!!!!.MACHAL LIVES ON!!!

DARKMAN

WON the war for the jewish people!signed CIA fact book,SWEED was the KING of hugh tech warfares

mm

For the record, the idea that Sweden was neutral during WWII is a misconception. Allowing the Germans to pass travel through to Norway is NOT neutral. The reason that Sweden was not officially drawn into the war is simple and will surprise many. Hitler's top man was married to a Swedish woman. Yes, it's that simple. Sometimes who you changes everything. This is a little known and unpublicised fact, but it is a fact.

DARKMAN

While sweden did do some CYA as a country the SWEED`s were the best opp`s in the world and fight to kill the SS.AC RUBEL,Switerland hid jewish money for MACHAL`s,just as the SS hid spys worldwide so did the CIA for machal.Informnational age and those informations had to be hidden or lost to the other side.AC RUBELs was a AC ARK DOWN SHIP and sunk endless U boats and my step father was the opp that invented the tech which is still classifed to the day and hour.We had micowave dishes on ships in WWII=classifed and I use to have pixs of those untill the state dept took them away to protect my step father and MYself.Spy Vs spy is still the SOP even today.Without hidding out opps we would have lost the war.Howard Hughes`s and the mexican goverment gave 60% of all fuel and food to the allied forces and also built churubusco if you know I`am saying?.

sydala

She was just tired of arguing with morons. Who can blame her. I get a headache just reading TMZ's inane comments. During WWII - and due to the recent onslaught of Holocaust films, many issues surrounding this time period are widely in the public consciousness and being examined again by younger generations (although perhaps to the exclusion of TMZ staffers) and discussed by many of late, in fact she isn't the first person I've heard refer to the neutrality of Sweden this week, someone actually said that same phrase to me a few days ago, "Be Sweden," in fact - Sweden not only was neutral in WWII, but they protected their own Jewish population and when Denmark refused to deport their Jews for the wholesale slaughter they saw occurring to deportees in the surrounding areas, it was Sweden who took in all the Jews from Denmark to shield them from Germany's death camps. Additionally, one of Swedens diplomats saved tens of thousands of Jews from Hungary by issuing Swedish diplomatic passes to them - he saved possibly as many as 100,000 in this manner. I thought Jessica's little conversation with the journalist was cute and funny. She was friendly and excited and she was teasing him, and he quite frankly did not seem to mind talking to her AT ALL - and what guy would? I was pretty shocked to see all the negative headlines about her on this site. She's a sweet girl, beautiful, has always seemed pretty good natured. I've seen her go out of her way to respond to her fans online, even when she was a brand new mother and must have been exhausted. Looking at TMZ is like watching a bunch of 5th graders post on myspace. Grow up.

DARKMAN

Our Opps!Over Not Out!.Covert or overt it`s still war.Hughes/disney& hollywood sidesteped the SS ban on american movies which took away huge money for our country.Hughe`s/disney step up shop in mexico by presdental orders to regain the euro movie markets.CHURUBUSCO is stll the biggest film and TV production company in mexico and walt went broke in the 1960`s and howard hughe`s gave him money to save disney.Step dad was sweed opp that dad howard hughes set me with after cuban russians missles.Howard Robard Hughes IIV.peace and love!.

Orion

Not a peep...well maybe there's some hope for that no-talent loser of a HO!

Dolores

YES sweden IS a neutral Country!

Jessica Alba is right!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments