Jessica Simpson Keeps It Tight

1/30/2009 12:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Goodbye mom jeans, hello spandex/leathery leggings!

Wedged into a black corseted blazer and matching skin-tight leggings, Jessica Simpson belted out some songs at a concert in Virginia last night.

This performance came sans a chili cook-off.

Anita

WHY isn't that a-hole Romo speaking out and defending the little woman???
All he would need to say is she looks fine to him.

maBROWN

If everyone thinks Jessica is fat, AMERCIA we have a problem!

Chewi

JennyJenny - yeah, you're right. I should never have expected anything more out of these folks. I just have a real problem with how this personal attack on Jessica Simpson's weight affects all women in general, and while I'm not a fan of hers, I know I would just DIE if all of this BS was being said about me.

I mean, seriously, "WEDGED" into her blazer and pants?!?!?! Can TMZ be any more cruel? Like I say, blood on your hands, TMZ - you pathetic, rotten, horrible people!

Dyna ™

She can lose that weight and still be beautiful. Some of those posting here could lose the weight and still be butterfaces.
I don't think she needs to lose the weight as much as she needs to gain the height.

judy

LEAVE HER ALONE!!

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

Anita

Fatty fatty two by four! Fat fat the water rat! God, what a pig!

wtf

The country crowd will accept her. They're a bunch of dumb fat @sses. She fits right in.

Elektra

Again TMZ??? WTF!!!|Enough with this no talent beyotch. In her defense I think who loves bones is dog...real men loves a little meat over the bones, just saying.

wtf

51. I'm sure half of you bashing her are not only overweight, but probably obese too. So I don't know why you bash her, you are just like Perez, he's a fata*** that bashes her. I don't get being an obese nasty f*** like perez and bashing a beautiful woman like jessica. that's a laugh to NORMAL people like me!

Posted at 11:40AM on Jan 30th 2009 by I'm a woman

***************************************************

LOOK ASShlee showed up.

Anita

PLEASE stop blaming her stylist !!

Jessica is overeating and needs to stop pushing food down her pie hole!!

A stylist is not a plastic surgeon!!

Who Caresss!!!

If they can cover her mouth too - Yowsa, we have a winner!! Better yet, wear a hajib.

ut oh

Harvey, You looked stupid on Fox Good day LA. you fat pig. trying to justify all you say about jessica. Dress your age and get the chip off your shoulder.

Anita

PLEASE stop blaming her stylist!!

Jessica is overeating!!

A stylist is not a plastic surgeon!!

JennyJenny

Chewy,

I think any thinking woman realizes today that weight haters against women are more or less closeted gay men or closeted emotionally gay men, who haven't the nads to come out gay and proud. Normal men like curvy women. I think of all the "machos" who spend time calling women vulgar names like in the Victorian Era and laugh. And when I searched for a mate? I expected a manly guy who didn't need to build his inferiority complex by insulting or demeaning women for empowerment. If it wasn't weight, it would be something else with these guys, because let's face it...they REALLY AREN'T INTO WOMEN AT ALL. Otherwise, they wouldn't be attracted to women with abnormal body mass indexes instead of women with normal BMI. Young girls should be taught at home that if a man needs to demean you over something as stupid as weight, he probably isn't a straight guy. Let the guy be gay and move on to find one that appreciates women. Then, maybe these guys will come out of the closet and stop comparing normal women's BMI to that of one born as a man, who had sex change procedures, or who prefers the angular body of men.