Jessica Simpson -- Mom Jean Regret!?

1/30/2009 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

As Jessica Simpson walked out of her hotel in Virginia yesterday, she finally came face-to-face with the denim-decision that quickly became the most significant issue in the country ...

Jessica Simpson: Click to watch

BW

HEY IF YOU ARE ON FACEBOOK THERE IS A GROUP YOU CAN JOIN STOP THE MEDIA PRESSURE (IM NOT SURE OF THE EXACT TITLE) GO AND CHECK IT OUT THERE ARE TO MANY LITTLE GIRLS IN THIS WORLD WHO ARE GROWING UP THINKING 90LBS IS THE WEIGHT YOU SHOULD BE

2000 days ago

haters, amass $100mill+ and stop bitching!

JESSICA'S A FAT WHORE! LOSE A FEW AND RALIZE IT'S TIME TO CALL JENNY!! FAT COWWWW!

2000 days ago

haters, amass $100mill+ and stop bitching!

JESSICA SURE LIKES THE BABEQUE SAUCE! SHE'S DUMB, STUPID, UNTLANTED, AND FATTTT!!!

2000 days ago

haters, amass $100mill+ and stop bitching!

FAT HORE!!! THAT'S WHAT JESSCA IS!!

2000 days ago

haters, amass $100mill+ and stop bitching!

SHE DOSN'T KNOW WHAT BUFFLO WINGS ARE??? HOW STUPD!!!

2000 days ago

haters, amass $100mill+ and stop bitching!

GOOD THING NICK DUMPD HER FAT ASSSS!!!

2000 days ago

they actually weren't bad

First off, I can't stand Jessica Simpson. I think she is annoying and can't sing worth crap. She isn't fat, but she definitely should have wore those jeans (if she insisted on wearing those fugly things) a size or two bigger. That's what the problem was.

2000 days ago

Liv

min is it, im not defending the simpson sisters because i personally am not a fan of either i'm simply saying that this world is superficial, in general, that if it weren't that way those comments wouldn't have been made at all. point blank. and if that makes me look dumb, then so be it, but you know your really low when you find yourself criticisizing a celebrity, because even when they're at their lowest point, they're still more successful than you. sure, if it'd make her happy to lose a few pounds she should do it, but it's not needed she looks fine and thats what i'm defending, i don't want young girls to think that the only way you'll ever be accepted is to be a size 0, drinking water and not eating a damn thing. is that what you want to see?

2000 days ago

I'm Back Biatches

Thank God. Thankfully I married a younger man that craves my curves. This crap comes mainly from 30 year olds and up who think thick is bad. Screw the days of Cherlie's Angels boys. Small boobied chicks with collar bones protruding... GROSS! Several people said she looks a little better with some meat so TMZ, you and the old a** men can give it a rest already. She looks amazing thinner or thicker, she's gorgeous!!!

2000 days ago

Sharona

You are cruel, period. Trust me, I am no JS fan - could not name a single one of her songs. She looks healthy, certainly not fat. I am 41 years old and still a size six. It takes hard work, discipline, and a healthy diet.

So this young woman gained a few pounds. Happens to all of us. Two years ago, at this time I weighed 140 lbs. Fortunately, I have a friend who is also a personal trainer. She got me back into shape in three months.

I've seen some of your "reporters." None of you, except the blonde, guy is in any sort of sort of physical shape to disrespect anyone.

1999 days ago

not a fan

She is getting what she deserves. She is not a nice person at all. being a star has gone to he head. She can't act and really cant sing. She was in my town filming employee of the month and she would not even sign a little girls hat. On top of that she thought a public restroom was all hers and told other to get out while she was in there.

1999 days ago

april's butch girlfriend

40. SHE DOSN'T KNOW WHAT BUFFLO WINGS ARE??? HOW STUPD!!!

Posted at 10:40AM on Jan 30th 2009 by wtf

god, you're calling her stupid and you can't even spell? lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

1999 days ago