Look Ma, No Baby Weight

1/30/2009 2:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

This is Rebecca Romijn ONE MONTH -- 33 days to be exact -- after giving birth to twin girls.

Here's someone with amazing mom genes.Launch Photos

Shanequila

Lucky, but she probably worked her ass off this whole time to get that way.

AZ Beauty

It's called Spanx! An amazing girdle type hose that you wear. Many new moms wear them and I guarantee you she's got something on underneath her clothes.

Bex

Those kids would be a lot cuter if John Stamos was the daddy......

99centz

good stamos-na........

saved1

Usually this happens after your first. Within 4 weeks without the "star" starving, excercising, personal cooks, personal workout coaches etc. I was right back to my original 120 lbs. without even trying. My second was different, I had to work it off. She looks great. 20 years later, I still have 10 to go to get to 120 again. Can I borrow her personal trainer?

* WHiSKY GiRL *

SHE L00S GRATE G00D J0B KEEP UP THE W0RK :)

Bex

WTF was she thinking leaving John Stamos for ugly Jerry whats his name. I never understood all that.

King Beef

Who gives a crap if she actually is wearing something to make her look thinner or not? She still looks hot.

Jerry O'Connell is definitely proof that the chubby little kid that looks like a pig can still grow up and hit the jackpot. lol.

Jess 1

That's unbelievable...especially after having twins! Good for her!

HOLLYWOOD STANDARD

SHe is a weirdo thats why Stamos left her..lol

She abuses Jerry..lol And is a controlling bit@h.

The Dude

thinner..yes. Hips look out of whack though, that will take awhile...

MeToo

I was back in my jeans 3 weeks after giving birth to twins (6lbs 9oz, 6lbs 13oz). The weight just dropped off, I guess for several reasons: hormones, c-section, had high blood pressure, pre-eclampsia (all that fun stuff!!) The belly was still mushy and everything was sagging, but I did fit into those jeans! Probably helped that I was young (21)...

Black Teef

I bet the ol vagina-wina is still smartin'!

THE TRUTH IS WITHIN ME BITCHES

STAMOS IS A LOSER!!! PLUS HE LOOKS LIKE HE WAS TIRED OF BEING WITH HER & NEEDED A NEW FLAVOR, & JERRY IS WHAT ANY WOMAN WANTS, HE'S FUNNY, CHARMING, & LOOKS LIKE HE TREATS REBECCA LIKE THE QUEEN SHE IS!!!!!!

SHE LOOKS THE BEST FROM ALL THE OTHER HOLLYWOOD MOMS AFTER HAVING A BABY!!! FOR SURE!!!!

FAT ASS J-LO HAD TWINS & IT TOOK HER 5 MONTHS TO GET BACK INTO HER OLD SHAPE & STILL REBECCA LOOKS BETTER!!!!!!!!!

TOO BAD STAMOS, LOOK WHAT YOU COULD OF HAD!!!! LOSER!!!!!!!

ut oh

Ok so rich b tch arranges early c section,has twins, proceeds to lip suction, tummy tuck and boob job and botox .. and you praise her?
Don't worry America, hopefully the shallow, demeaning, superficial LA people won't get to you yet.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments