Baldwin Bros

Do Tampa

1/31/2009 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Alec Baldwin played up his big bro role yesterday, treating Billy, Stephen and their families to a Super Bowl weekend.

0131_baldwins_play_v3-1

pris

Alec Baldwin believes his own hype, and arrogant, coward, bully, liar, and in denial apply to him. I don't understand why people put up with him and why any woman would consider him and his beady little eyes, not to mention his other unpleasant features, attractive. Talk show hosts routinely introduced him as "a nice guy," must be because he's not and his p.r. people insisted on it. What his critics and those who can't stand him have been saying about him all along has proven out.

1967 days ago

pris

Alec Baldwin is a mean, abusive, shallow, unstable narcissist who has caused his own problems and -- well, look at the family. He's done worse verbally than in that famous message to Ireland and with no possible excuse. I wouldn't want to be around him. He looks worse and worse as time goes on. People keep giving him more credit than he deserves but once you get a dose of what he's really like you can understand why people despise him. #4 above I think and others on the same page -- What you said! But he believes his ow hype. Pathetic and dangerous.

1970 days ago

99centz

FIRST FIRST SUCKERS

2002 days ago

saved1

Again, those of you who get on here just to write first are a$$wipes. Maybe you "firsts" can get lost with the politically incorrect Balwin family.

2002 days ago

Tom P

stephen baldwin is a dumbass.

2002 days ago

LOKI

Is it just me, or are these guys not aging well at all?

LOKI

2002 days ago

Willx

2002 days ago

Buttercup321

I find is comical that all used to be " bad boys" become Christians ( AND BEFORE YOU GET ANGRY , IM NOT SAYING ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT CHRISTIANS ) , it does seem the next step- and becoming county singers.

I hope that Steven B really has found a Higher Power to belive in, because not so long ago he was a hot mess. And while he finding his way I hope he will try ( because try is all you can do ) to take his brother Daniel along before he hits a bottom he can not come back from.

I belive that the God I belive in can help me come back from the most devistating things that have happened in my life, and for that I am very grateful. But I also feel that I have to do the footwork, and Ive seen SB talk about his born again life, and of course he can go on and on-HES AN ACTOR!!!!!

If you are trying to get your life together you dont need to go anywhere to let the world know that you are still on the map, slowly people will start beliving in you again- and the acting jobs you will once again get will tell the story for you.

You Baldwin Boys have had the best chances in the world to be actors - something others trying to become famous would give their right arm for.

You are actors- act like it.

OK,Im done...........

2002 days ago

thia

is he going to call his kid and verbally abuse her during halftime?

2002 days ago

You're Killing Me Larry

Now I know why Delta Air Lines increased the size of the aircraft on flight 1470 LAX-TPA from a Boeing 737-800 to a Boeing 757. It was to accommodate the higher gross weight due to the fat Baldwin brothers.

2002 days ago

Black Teef

It's amazing how all these brothers have aged terribly.

2001 days ago

romil1

5. Alec Baldwin is a useless, NO talent hack who abuses everyone around him. What a sad piece of chit he is !
Posted at 1:05PM on Jan 31st 2009 by Willx

Yeah, but Hollywood loooves him especially Lorne Michaels & Tina Fey of SNL. They keep him working & in the money.
They must see something we don't or maybe they just like his politics.

2001 days ago

janet

billy looks like alec with a wig

2001 days ago

Suck My Bronze.

He had "HM" tatooed on his arm?
He left out the two "O"'s.

2001 days ago

sterling_cooper

6. is he going to call his kid and verbally abuse her during halftime?

Posted at 1:27PM on Jan 31st 2009 by thia

---

Oh, get over it. I'm sure people have been called worse names by their parents than a "thoughtless, little pig".

2001 days ago