Meredith Vieira's Booty Call

1/31/2009 3:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Meredith Vieira and our cameraman both had booty on their minds in Tampa -- but while she was thinkin' pirates, he was thinkin' strip clubs.

Meredith Vieira: Click to watch

99centz

1st america! ive done it,im first.oh what a feelling

2002 days ago

99centz

sorry but who the heck his she?

2002 days ago

Rip It Up

2002 days ago

Rip It Up

Is it me, or does this ass clown make a fool of herself every morning she's on that fugly couch with Miss Lauer? By the way, Matt needs to come out of the closet. I'm just sayin'.

2002 days ago

Stephanie

She is such a good woman, her husband has a terminal illness and she cares for him and their kids, stop hatin!

2002 days ago

FLAKEY WHITE STUFF

I still find Meredith Vieira to be very sexy...

2001 days ago

Carol

Meredith has SEVEN Emmy Awards, some of which when she was a coorespondant for 60 Minutes. Her husband has MS and has had two bouts of colon cancer. She's the mother of three children. She was the most professional on The View. I personally think Barbara is not "all that". She stated that it takes an incredible amount of time and work not to mention the travel doing what she did for 60 Minutes and with her husbands health and three children vehicles like The View, Today and Millionaire keep her close to home and her family.

2001 days ago

paulkersey

i have always thought she was very sexy too. i love the way she talks.

2001 days ago

woolfie

A friend of mine made it on the millionaire show, and he said that Meredith was the nicest person, and made him feel comfortable on the show. I think she is a gorgeous classy lady!

2001 days ago

rowilli

this videographer .... er um dumbass with a camera is a f'n idiot. when she was talking about the pirate ship, she was talking about the Gasparilla Pirate Festival that is the weekend after the Superbowl. It's the 3rd largerst parade in the country (i think?). over 500,000 people show up for this huge drunken street festival. it's Tampa's version of Mardi Gras with a pirate theme and with lots of boobs. One of the few days a year you can drink in the streets of tampa and not get arrested for it.

once again ... this video camera holding buffoon needs to get a new job. strip clubs? that's the best he could talk about?

2001 days ago

justsaying

I love this woman! She is one of the most beautiful newscasters on t.v. Her amiable personality and congenial attitude sets the example to be emulated. And she is beyond smart. I look at the Today Show because of her. KEEP GOING STRONG LADY!

2001 days ago

Chris

She is so nice! Finally someone who will actually stand there and talk to the camera, instead of doing the walk and talk crap.

2001 days ago

Hunter

the idiot holding the camera better do his homework before opening his yap and sticking his size 20 foot in it! The Mons Venus is a Nude bar or adult club not a strip club! Strip clubs down here in Tampa are known as bikini clubs!

2001 days ago

romil1

3. This woman is a moron. I can't believe I'm say this, but she makes me miss Katie Couric on The Today Show. Also, she's got a big potty mouth, which plays big on The View, but not at 7 AM. Kick the b!tch to the curb.
Posted at 1:29AM on Jan 31st 2009 by Just the Facts

I'm sorry her husband has a degenerative disease & can't work, but she's making millions per year so her family will never have to worry about health care, etc. Some tv big wigs such as Barbara Walters liked her political views & felt sorry for her & gave her many pushes up the salary ladder so she could support her family in style.

2001 days ago

leave it natural

No way out -
You can answer any question... you can talk nicely to the videographer.... But when your photo eventually appears on this blog you will be teared in pieces.
It seems that the mob is only waiting to see any photograph to automatically react with indiscriminate hate. Can we call it iconophobia?

2000 days ago