Obama's Brother -- Gone to Pot

1/31/2009 11:33 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Obama's BrotherThe half brother of President Barack Obama has been busted for possession of marijuana ... in Kenya, and the circumstances sound weird.

Cops busted George Obama Saturday at his home. We don't know why cops went there in the first place, but he was taken into custody for marijuana possession and resisting arrest.

George -- who shares the same father with the Prez -- told CNN, "They took me from my home ... I don't know why they are charging me."

He had a grand total of one joint on him.

Barack and George have met, but barely know each other.

Bill

Marjiuana should be legal...

Move to California if you have medical problems that marijuana will cure, as we smoke it here!

Cindy

He shou jus axks his bro the prez to hook him up...yo yo yo.

tard in the hood

how many siblings does that peice of crap have?

Fan Since 2007!!!

Both of them Presidential material (?).
Who slipped the picture of Dennis "President Palmer" Haysbert in this story?

pam

Actually, #14 , that story tells us that George Obama lives well in Kenya and is there by choice.

TJ

This dude should rise to the level of his half-bro, the Prez, and get some real stuff....cocaine.

Proud American

I wanna post my comment before I read the other posts. I'm betting there will be less than 5 posts that DON'T talk about President Obama. Since they haven't got anything on President Obama, they'll make him responsible for everything, anyone he ever met does! If someone who lived on his block 20 yrs ago, gets arrested, quess what? It relates to the President! I'm postive some idiot will go off on a rant about Obama and politics, as usual! Will I be disappointed? I doubt it!

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

He looks more decent than his rotten brother.

uh?

Now you are into plagiarizing? First stealing pictures and now stealing the story.

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

I'm the third cousin 50 million times removed of George Washington, and did 3 mph over the speed limit 20 years ago. Yeah, I confess - I did it. Arrest me.

Sunny

Great, put this in the archives so that when that moron Sara Palin decided to run in 2012 she can bring this up and say that the President is guilty by association.Like all the other shady characters that she tried to attach him to.

Twinker

He's still less of an embarrassment that Billy Carter and Roger Clinton.

katia

who cares half brother from your father side doesnt count .

Who Gives a Hoot?

Isn't this the same brother that was living out of a cardboard box during the election? At least he had a house for the police to go to now. Yeah, they both share a father and both were abandoned by him. Great father they have there. Great man for Obama to be named after...

Who Gives a Hoot?

#28 He's still less of an embarrassment than Barack himself.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments