Obama's Brother -- Gone to Pot

1/31/2009 11:33 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Obama's BrotherThe half brother of President Barack Obama has been busted for possession of marijuana ... in Kenya, and the circumstances sound weird.

Cops busted George Obama Saturday at his home. We don't know why cops went there in the first place, but he was taken into custody for marijuana possession and resisting arrest.

George -- who shares the same father with the Prez -- told CNN, "They took me from my home ... I don't know why they are charging me."

He had a grand total of one joint on him.

Barack and George have met, but barely know each other.

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

Don't forget his illegal auntie in this country on welfare! This "president" is a terror.

Rick

Man that is messed up Obama you need to look out for your bro and bring him to the US.
#10 your the stupid Obama didn't pick Hillary she was given the job by the process of elimination. Biden had his choice of jobs so which ever one he didn't want Hilary got it. He should have kicked that hoe to the curb they she acted in the primaries tying to bring him down. She learned a lesson many people will learn over time Obama cannot be stopped no matter what Soul Power is unstoppable.

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

In the end this man is going to make black people depressed and racist people more racist. Think about it, when he screws this country up that's what will happen.

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

OH i don't care who gets arrested for pot. Pot is pot, obama is a coke head. He's worse. His brother is normal to me, with his pot. But, the bad thing is he is snubbing his brother, but i'm not surprised. I think if someone in bush's family got arrested for it, partly is different in the way that they portray themselves a little different. Obama wrote about being on cocaine. Bush is a goody goody in that sense, supposedly. If he wasn't a goody goody, I dunno how it would be.

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

I'm sure obama is in the whitehouse snorting up right now!

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

Snort that powder biotch!

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

Kill dem few brain cells you biotch! Get impeached!

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

Smoke dat muslim pole Michelle! You nasty ho!

Rick

haha I love it, reading all these haters comments on Obama. It must burn you up knowing a black man is president. And if that weren't bad enough both of them are Harvard grads and their little girls go to one of the best schools in America.

just get over it already like Obama said "I won"

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

OH the old....you hate that he's black thing. Please....You hate that there is a legitimate reason to hate him. So you say the old "you are a racist" which is the furthest thing from the truth. Just because the first person to really run for president that's not even totally black, he's part white, happens to be a person a lot of us see through, doesn't mean we are racist. And the funny thing is, you know that most of us that don't like him aren't racist. You are just mad that he's not as perfect as you wanted him to be. There will be a black president who is a good one in the future, it's just not Obama.

tom tom

Barry said in his lofty speeches
I am my Brother's Keeper

Guess he is brother silent.

Barry earned over $4 mil. last year
and his half brother $20 bucks

Barry Please don't keep my brothers.

I already do a better job than you.

Rosa

I think Kenya is trying to send a message to Pres Obama. They're saying "help us or else we will embarrass you by exposing your brother". We now have THE weakest President since Jimmy Carter. Maybe I'm wrong, Pres. Obama could be even weaker than Carter.

j

hating him has NOTHING to do with race.
it has to do with integrity and doing what is right by the people....

does anyone know who his biggest campaign contributors were?
anyone? come on, all you people on his jock, do you know?
look it up, then tell me what you think.

noyankhere

Continuing the fine presidential tradition of no-good brothers!

Roger Clinton
Billy Carter
W was his own no good brother!

Posted at 10:28AM on Jan 31st 2009 by anon

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

baracks brother may be a pot smoking piss head but so are most american presidents and their sisters, daughters, mothers, brothers, and secret mistresses... i see the extreme right wing in the us are really hard pressed to find anything to pin on obama so SOMEBODY GOT PAID IN KENYA.. am sure that bribe came from us pockets.. morons the lot of you.. total morons..

Alexa

#61 Rick
In your dreams! He's not Black. He's Mulatto; raised by CAUCASIANS. Nice try though!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments