Sarah Palin

Handled With Care

2/1/2009 1:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

If Sarah Palin had a muzzler like the one in D.C. yesterday, that Katie Couric interview might have gone a whole other way....

Click to view!
Palin dodged the press (except us) after last night's Alfalfa Club Dinner with Prez Barack Obama.

She is hot

I will NOT support Mr. Obama!!! He does NOT stand for my principles!! He is closing GITMO so therefore TERRORISTS will be COMING TO AMERICA soon to OUR BACKYARDS!!! This STIMULUS PACKAGE IS A JOKE!! Trillions more $$s in debt MILLIONS of $$$ss to the fraud ACORN!! The media in this country is a FRIKING JOKE how they put this man in the whitehouse!!! Someone asked on a post here why the " highly educated vote democrat" because guess who runs the colleges and education system and BRAINWASH our CHILDREN!!!! IF YOUR ARE NOT A DEMOCRAT AT THE AGE OF 20 then YOU DONT HAVE A HEART--- IF YOUR NOT A REPUBLICAN BY THE TIME YOU ARE 30 THEN YOU DONT HAVE A BRAIN!!!!

who has the facts? ME

Keep peddling your fear though, Palin did that in the campaign and we all see where it got the Republicans. America doesn't want to buy the right wing crap anymore, but just keep screaming.

She is hot

71. Mr. Barack - stop guzzling that Rush Kool-Aid and get back to reality. Bringing up Acorn?? Really?? And you want to talk about who has a brain?? The only reason Gitmo is in the state it is in is because of Bush/Cheney and the war crimes they have committed. They have NOT kept us safe, they have only created thousands more who want to kill us.

Posted at 10:44AM on Feb 2nd 2009 by skidoo

LOL,,,,,, I guess 55-60 million Americans disagree with me then. War Crimes?? I guess you are one of these liberals that think these TERRORIST need RIGHTS,,, I am sorry they hate us all, liberals, republicans, libertarians. Not just because of the Bush/Cheney administration and Mr. Obama is not going to be able to improve the idea that the west is hated. I do not care if the rest of the world does not like us I really dont. They turn to us for help and then demonize us in the next breath. I guess THE USA MILITARY is just evil and didnt help liberate MILLIONS of people from a dictator that GASSED his own people and KILLED HIS 2 BEASTS of SONS who MURDERED AND RAPED AT WILL!! ACORN is a liberal based organization that does nothing but promote liberal agendas! Mr. Obama is going to be the laughing stock of the Middle East because he is an APPEASER and thinks that if we are just nice to them and talk to them then they will all love us!! That is just so hillarious to me---- The next 4 years are going to be very hillarious to me if it does not ruin this country!!!

tlynn

Look first of all, it was McCain's camp that brought this woman into the scheme of things, for political purposes, NOT SMART. It was Palin's greed and stupidity which pushed her to the back of McCain's bus. It was Palin who paraded her family around to be ridiculed. It was Palin who further showed the world her ignorance with pretty much every statement she made, relevant or not to the current conversation. It was Palin herself with the "witch doctor", Todd with the "kkk of Alaska", it was their 16 yr old pregnant daughter they were prancing before the world, it was Palin's lack of concern & compassion for her down-syndrome baby, oh wait, she faked it in front of the camera's for photo-ops, and yet still no real sense of motherly love. It was Palin who did an interview with a smile, while turkeys were being decapitated in the backgroung. It was Palin who thought she was smart enough to weasel her way into our government with her lies, ignorance and smile. She threw herself & her family under the bus throughout the entire campaign. And we directed that bus back to Alaska, via the "bridge to nowhere".

69. Golly, I'm just surprised that she would agree to have dinner in the same room with someone that she said was a "terrorist", "socialist", practically a "nazi." She's either a hypocrite or a liar, take your pick.

Posted at 10:12AM on Feb 2nd 2009 by skidoo

THANK YOU! Now she's hanging out with this muslim terrorist, socialist, nazi president? And why is that? She still hasn't learned folks. What will it take?

who has the facts? ME

The US military, under the direction of Bush and Cheney, also killed tens of thousands of innocent Iraqi men, women, and children - why do you think Bush got a shoe chucked at him?? How does that make us any better than Saddam?? And who made us judge and jury of the world?? There were NO WMD's, we took our eyes off of the real terrorists responsible for 9/11 and we created more terrorists and people who hate us...and that makes us safer??

Rick

Sarah Palin is not going to be running for President in 2012. In less than 90 days of knowing her the public favorability rate went from 70% to less than 50% and that was just after hearing that she abused her power by forcing the firing of her ex brother in law, had a whore daughter having at least one unwed child and possibly 2, kept the money to the bridge to nowhere after stating it was a waste of money, spent 6 years at 4 institutions just to get a bachelors degree, has a husband who advocates for the succession of Alaska from the USA, I could go on but I will stop. The point is if we found out this much in 90 days just imagine what is going to come out in the next 2-3 years. She wont even win her reelection for governor.

She is hot

Tens of thousands of innocent men, women, and children?? PLEASE tell me where you get your facts besides NBC< NEW YORK TIMES< MSNBC< CNN< ?? We are not judge and jury of the world but guess who the rest of the world always turns to for help!!!!!! No WMD's? I guess you just missed what I said, HUSSEIN GASSED HIS OWN PEOPLE and the war would not have been started unless Saddam had followed the UN sanctions. Saddam thumbed his nose at the world and we responded!!! If you really do not believe that we are safer because of the GREAT work that BUSH and THE MILITARY have done to KILL KILL KILL the terrorists of this world that hate us no matter what we do then you are surely naive! The real terrorist??? So there are good TERRORISTS out there? I am sorry but some one that wants to do harm to the American people via bombs, suicide missions, are terrorists period. 9/11 happened because years of training that went on while Clinton was in the white house. They have been at war with us for many many years and BUSH/CHENEY stepped up to the fight instead of APPEASEMENT and being to busy with a cigar in the white house. I really feel bad for the libs out there that cant face reality today!! But hey, the "messiah" Barry is going to save the day!! He is a joke, fraud, radical that will just lead us into more and more debt! I am sure he will do as IRAN president asks America to and for America to apologize for all our wrong doings!! If Barry does this, he is a sad sad sad pathetic man!! His so called "higher education" will do nothing for America if he does not wake up and see the fact that these beasts of terrorists will always hate us no matter if they were part of 9/11 or not.

who has the facts? ME

According to over 20,000 websites dedicated to dead Iraqi civilians, between 90,000 - 100,000 civilians have been killed in Iraq in Bush's war since 2003. I suppose they are all liars and the Holocause didn't happen either. Face it, Bush/Cheney screwed up, Bin Laden is still on the loose, and there are more American hating terrorists than ever because of Bush.
That being said, Sarah Palin is still an idiot.

She is hot

And I am guessing according to all those websites that it was AMERICAN SOLDIERS and AMERICA in general with our bombs and such that caused all the "deaths". Couldnt happen to have been the terrorists and their IEDs and SUICIDE bombs at all right? The Holocaust??? Yea, you gonna compare the war in IRAQ and AFGHANISTAN to the Holocaust? Ok, I am done talking with you. That is a flat out sad sad sad comparison. Millions of people were freed by AMERICAN GIS in IRAQ< AFGHANISTAN< GERMANY !! How many more countryies shall I name that AMERICA has helped!! But the way you talk, you hate AMERICA!! Again, I must point out, terrorist already HATE AMERICA. They have for a long long long time. Your thinking and comparisons are not logical at all. If you live in AMERICA, I am really sorry that you hate it so much!! I am guessing that if you did go to school, you went to a school that probably hosted BILL AYERS as a speaker? If you even know who BILL AYERS is

Independent for Barack

Romney/Jindal in 2012!!! We love Bobby in Louisiana.

who has the facts? ME

I would rather have Bill Ayres to my house for dinner than Sarah Palin and her American hating husband who belonged to the AIP(if you even know what THAT is). You are such a typical dittohead...if I don't agree with you, I must hate America, how ridiculous. I would never assume that because our views differ, you must hate America. Typical intolerant Republican.

She is hot

Skidoo--

Thank you for telling me that you would rather have Bill Ayers to your house rather than Sarah Palin, Wow! There really are people out there like you! That alone makes me worry for our country!

What do Barack Hussain Obama and Osama Bin Laden have in common?

They both have friends that bombed the USA!!!!

You speak of all the "civilians" supposedly killed in IRAQ and you side with an AMERICAN TERRORIST!!

Democrats are evil

who has the facts? ME

Proving my point about the intolerance of Republicans again - thanks for the laugh!!

concerned citizen

85. Good people shouldn't even try to reason with democratic pigs. There is an old saying. You can't teach a pig to sing. You just waste your time and you annoy the pig.

Posted at 1:06PM on Feb 2nd 2009 by Democrats are evil

_______________________________

Republicans are Godless and racist!