Sarah Palin

Handled With Care

2/1/2009 1:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

If Sarah Palin had a muzzler like the one in D.C. yesterday, that Katie Couric interview might have gone a whole other way....

Click to view!
Palin dodged the press (except us) after last night's Alfalfa Club Dinner with Prez Barack Obama.

Mary

I love Sarah Palin, and I hope she runs for 2012. If anything Katie Courtic is the stupid bitch, editing the whole interview. Katie's ratings where going down the tube until she interviewed Governor Palin. I'm just glad that her ratings are once again slipping. It cracks me up because people go after Sarah about Russia when our own President said we had 57 states? Did anyone read or has anyone seen the footage of Obama about to walk through a glass window in the White House instead of the door entrance? I mean come on. I'm a (moderate) Democrat & I was never influenced by the stupid media along with TMZ. It was debunked that Gov. Palin has a book deal. Please TMZ, report the truth and get viewers to once again trust in you. You’re becoming like MSNBC that has a tingle up their leg.

1987 days ago

She is hot

Skidoo--

I am behind America but I am not behind Obama's principles, what he has proposed as policies, and politics overall. Therefore, I will enjoy watching his downfall because sooner or later people will realize he is a fraud and ran on "hope" and "change" which most people did not ask about what that actually meant. I do NOT want national healthcare, I do NOT want more government, I do NOT want higher taxes, I am NOT for baby killing. It really does not have to do with me being right or wrong, it has to do with Mr. Obama being right or wrong which I believe he is totally WRONG. The tax and spend idea is absolutely wrong in my opinion and my grandkids kids will be paying for this. My money should be my money to decide what to do with not more to govt for STD research, ACORN, Illegals, more and more govt programs and welfare recipients. But hey only 40,000,000 people out there dont pay taxes and maybe you are one of those people. Just curious, do you think that is right or wrong that 40,000,000 dont pay taxes but could get more of our( including you if you pay taxes unlike Daschle and the treasury nominee) money?

1987 days ago

who has the facts? ME

So he has been in office for two weeks and you are already convinced he will fail. I guess the last 8 years of "trickle down" economics worked so well. Corporate CEO's getting millions in bonuses, tax loopholes for the mega rich, greed which directly affected the downfall of the economy, that all worked great. $4,000 trash cans, $15,000 desk chairs, 50 million dollar jets...that's real America, right??
National healthcare - if you don't want it, keep what you have(if you have a job). Rates will go down because of the sheer volume of people in a group. I think the ability to go to the doctor is a right every American should have. Healthcare CEO's are about as greedy as they come, time for a change.
Smaller govt - gee, I think govt grew more under Bush than at any time in our history...NEXT!!
Higher taxes? We make under $200,000 per year...I am getting a cut!!
You are really starting to sound like a trust fund baby - you maybe never had to struggle economically in your life?? Do you think that it is possible that 100% of Americans should pay taxes? That there will never be poor people(at least not ones you can see)? And as far as baby killing goes...I would hope that you are willing to adopt a few, or at least fund them with your tax dollars if Roe V Wade were ever overturned...cuz there will be ALOT more poor people in need of welfare if that ever happens.
I don't get why we have spent billions of dollars liberating a country full of poor people, who we have supported, who don't even want us there, and really didn't care if they were liberated. THAT was OK, but helping people in our own country is somehow wrong?? The poor will always be there, it's inevitable, the goal is to help those who want help. You probably don't think they exist, but they do.

1987 days ago

She is hot

Heck no I do not agree with corporate greed but hey you talk of people making tons of $$? Look at Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and the housing industry and who helped bring it about? Carter, Clinton, Dodd, Frank helped run this in the ground which was a HUGE part of the economic meltdown!!! NO, it ticks me off that all these companies got bailouts! I definitely wasnt for it. Ask CANADA about national healthcare, where do they go when they need competant doctors and need desperate surgery and cant stand in line and wait and wait and wait for surgery. Heck, I will just stop paying for my healthcare and get on board with that I guess, yea right. I have always worked and struggle daily to pay bills but I am working. I DO NOT agree with some of the things Bush did financially in spending. He was not a fiscal conservative, heck he spent out the a## but I dont want more of that with Mr. Obama. I definitely make under $200,000 but guess who does not, the PEOPLE that HIRE MORE WORKERS!! Yea, so lets tax the people that provide the jobs and then you DONT think they gonna lay more people off? There will always be poor people, agreed, but alot of them have a choice and to many programs out there to get them on their way to prosperity and success but most say hey its my handout and I want that. I pay for that, you pay for that, but guess who doesnt DASCHLE HAHAHAHA Love the vetting process of Obama. He has only been in office for 2 weeks and is already the laughing stock of the country and world. Great impression he is sending!!!! Again, you go back to looking at the negatives of Iraq. You sure are not very "tolerant" of the poor people there. I guess you are right, we should have let Saddam treat them SO GOOD. The poor people here have PLENTY of options. IT IS UP TO THEM TO GET STARTED and NOT BE LAZY!!! AMERICA is a GREAT COUNTRY----If you want to succeed and NOT SPONGE OFF THE REST OF THE POPULATION!!!

1987 days ago

who has the facts? ME

The bottom line - Bush had approval ratings between 90% (after 9/11) and 70% (at the start of the Iraq war). To me, it is SO typically Republican to start screaming before Obama even has been in office for a month. That Bush had only a 28% approval rating when he left office is his own damn fault.
Even more typically Republican is to wish a president, who is not of their own party, to fail. And then to take glee in it, even as the country also fails. I certainly wasn't happy about Bush's failures, they affect everyone. But they sure did make me angry. It has been proven that torture doesn't work, and it makes us no better than our enemy. That Bush and Cheney believed that they had executive priviledges to bend the rules is sickening. The presidency is given to a person by the American people, that person, and his administration, are not above the law (that means YOU Karl Rove). That is a slippery slope to a dictatorship.
Even if Obama somewhat succeeds in getting this country back on track, it will never be enough for the right wing, because it wasn't them, therefore, they must sabotage it. Not very American to me... to be angry at a president's failures is one thing, but to take pleasure in them?? Kinda strange.

1986 days ago

She is hot

I will take great pleasure if Obamas policies do not succeed because I do not believe they are good for AMERICA period. He can not even vett his own nominees very well so far so what does that say. He has never been in the military and wants to cut the military by 10% also. I will not support the president because he does not represent what I want AMERICA to go. So if that makes me UnAMERICAN that is rediculous. Hillary Clinton was preaching all about "dissent is the american way" not to long ago!!!

Do you see paying more in taxes is PATRIOTIC like Biden Said? Well, that sure does make Daschle and the others that have not been able to get into office NOT very PATRIOTIC!!! Sorry but that is FUNNY!!!

1986 days ago

who has the facts? ME

Still think it is awfully strange to find pleasure in ANY president's failures - it means AMERICA has failed. Anger, yes...joy? Odd Dissent is fine - it's what makes America free. But happiness in our failures? Really??
Why should Obama have been in the military? He was young in the early 80's, there were no conflicts. Bush and Cheney, on the other hand, both used either deferments or their daddy's influence to get out of Vietnam. Then they had the balls to send OTHER people's kids to Iraq and expect them to pay the ultimate price, something THEY were not willing to do.
Obama accepted the blame tonight for the debaucle with Daschle - How refreshing, a president who is willing to take fault with his action - admit he was wrong. Haven't seen that in awhile.

1986 days ago

Deepest respect for an honorable man

Hats off to Sarah Palin...our next President of the U.S. in 2012.

This is one classy lady who will now have the chance to let the world get to know her better, without the liberal media doing a smear job.

Sarah is a reformer and she will come in and clean up our government. I just wish it was sooner rather than after Obama spends trillions of our taxpayer money for worthless government intervention. This is a case of you got what you wished for...but Ms. Palin will be the one who gives us back the good 'ol USA, once she has the opportunity to use her talent of cleaning up the waste of the big bureaucracy...growing faster by the minute.

Sarah, we love you! It will soon be your turn, once we get the clown show over with.

1986 days ago

She is hot

Skidoo--

Sorry been out of town working. Say I guess you are right. I will start "trusting" Mr. Obama. Oh yea, have you heard on Youtube? You have to go there and check out Nancy Pelosi saying the USA is losing 500 MILLION jobs a month!!!! LMAO LMAO LMAO HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE IN THIS COUNTRY?????

1986 days ago

who has the facts? ME

For some unknown reason, my posts are not going through, write another, and then they both mysteriously pop in without going thriugh e-mail...what's up TMZ??
To John - the only thing Palin will be president of is the lying, intolerant, hypocrites club..

1985 days ago

She is hot

Skidoo------"the lying, intolerant, hypocrites club"--------- Hahahahahahh Thank you very much for another laugh!!! Obama been looking in the mirror with this statement!! and Liberals in general really,,,,, Hypocrites really,,,, what you think of Obama telling us that "we cant have our thermostats on 72 all the time" and now the white house is considered "so warm you could grow an orchard" but hey its ok because its Mr. Obama. Daschle and others wanting to raise taxes and I dont care if it is just for people making $200,000 or more then they dont pay their taxes!!! Gore preaching global warming and then flying all over the country!!! By the way, Global Warming is the biggest HOAX ever thrust on AMERICANS--- You speak of fear mongerers,, heck look at Obama now--- " better pass this bill or catastrophe will happen" THis bill is absolutely LUDICROUS!!! Obama LIED!! he said he would go through with a black pen and mark out stuff we dont need!! HAVE YOU SEEN ALL THE STUPID STUPID STUFF IS IN THIS CRAP!! Liberals own the "tolerant" term but remember you dont really care for the poor people in Iraq that didnt want us there in the first place. GO LOOK IN THE DAMN MIRROR!!!

1985 days ago

who has the facts? ME

A little hostile this morning? Daschle stepped down, it's done. Obama apologized and took responsilbility, something the previous administration NEVER did. And what about Bush? In People magazine(I have the issue) he states that the most stress he felt in 8 years was throwing out a World Series pitch? That right there tells me that he has no feeling for the plight of the American people. He just never got it and let Cheney act like a maniac, break laws, and scare Americans. And now Cheney can't even shut his paranoid mouth - it's about him thinking he's right, not the safety of the American people.
Who told you about the thermostat at the White House?? Rush Limbaugh? Ann Coulter?? Just look at Limbaugh, Coulter and Cheney...do you really want to listen to schoolyard bullies? What does that say about you??
Yes, not too happy about pork in the stimulus bill...but better that than more tax cuts for millionaires, which is what the right wants.
Yes, I do care more about the poor people in America than the poor people in Iraq, don't you?? It goes to the stability and well being of our OWN country. If they didn't like Saddam, then a coup is always possible. Why was it OUR job to liberate them? You have to know that all of the money and lives will mean nothing in a few years when another "Saddam" or Iran takes over. Are we suppose to be there forever to protect them? I'd rather have my resources right here in the USA to help OUR people.

1985 days ago

who has the facts? ME

Hey Barack the fraud. The terrorists agree with you and Rush that they want Obama to fail. Are you palling around with terrorists?
My neighbors moved up north from New Mexico and they keep their house at 75 degrees. 72 is nothing.

1985 days ago

who has the facts? ME

Never have seen pictures of the "supposedly" new baby, Tripp. I think the second pregnancy was a hoax to cover for the first one.

1985 days ago

She is hot

Get real---

Yes I want Obamas POLICIES to fail!!! I do NOT see his policies as good for AMERICA!!! THe terrorists dont give a dang about his policies, this country, you, me , or anyone else!! They want us dead!!! I have no problem with 80 degrees in ones house!! My point is that Obama tells America to do one thing but he does another DO AS I SAY NOT AS I DO!!!!

1985 days ago