Christian Bale Rant

Bale Went Ballistic

2/2/2009 8:11 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

WARNING: THIS AUDIO CONTAINS GRAPHIC LANGUAGE

You may remember that Christian Bale went nuts on the set of "Terminator Salvation" a few months back, threatening to stop production and beat some serious ass.

020209_christianbale
The incident was audiotaped, and it's amazing. It happened on the set after a director of photography accidentally ruined a scene by walking onto the set. Bale lost it, screaming, yelling and threatening to quit if the bosses didn't fire the dude.

Film execs sent the tape to the insurance company that insured the film in case Bale bailed.

Christian Bale: Launch Photos

1926 COMMENTS

1906.

HarleyDave

Christian Bale is an *******. He should have gotten his ass kicked!

1907.

norma desmond

Christian Bale is an unprofessional diva. Did he forget to take his meds that day? Clearly he went over the top, I suppose Christian has never made a mistake.... Just another Hollywood A-hole, hope he does not win the Oscar for The Fighter, although he was awesome in it, he is still an A-hole..

1908.

KC

The DP should have walked off the set, picked up one of his lights - and bashed it over that POS Bale's head.

If someone ever talked to me like that he wouldn't have any effin' teeth left.

I hope Bale mouths off to the wrong guy next time.

A professional my a$$. Bale is a low life prick who needs his teeth kicked in.

But the best part is - he forgot his wife's name tonight at the Oscars!

Laughing my a$$ at Bale right now. I hope she shoves that Oscar up his a$$ when they get home. LOL

1909.

JayJizzle

"Don't tell me you've never thrown a b*tch fit at someone cutting you off in traffic at the end of an EIGHT hour work day. Yeah. Not feeling so high & moral anymore, are ya'll. :P"

Never. Ever. :D Not when I wake up late and someone is driving 15 miles under the speed limit, not when I've spent 12 hours at school and someone cuts me off. Not when someone I love really hurts me, not when I'm on hold for the third time, not when it's 110 degrees outside and my idiot cousins keep jumping on me.
------
He had no excuse to act that way. If he's such a good "actor", why doesn't he "act" like he's not a complete douche****?

I'm kind of disturbed that the MAJORITY of the comments I'm seeing are in defense of Bale. Is it really okay to act that way, in your opinion? For all of your "everyone is doing it!" bull**** arguments, how many of you have any idea what you're talking about?

I know I know, two sides to every story-- but I'm guessing the story here is that the man is a mentally unstable jackass. Does he know what real heartbreak is? How would he deal with a death-- or is he just incapable of love? Oh, someone walked onto your set-- THAT'S an atrocity. You know what's a lot more effective than dealing with the problem and moving on with shooting? Throwing a hissy fit on tape and completely dehumanizing someone who made a mistake. I mean that poor guy could end up in stuck in a light pink padded room stroking a makeshift doll designed to look like himself.

If Bale doesn't want the movie to get screwed up, HE'S the one who should get off camera.

OOH. BURN. :P

1910.

Sarah

Everyone loses their temper. No big deal IMO.
Maybe he had a bad day. Who hasn't?
He apologized. Meh

1911.

Muffy

Well now we know why he was such a good fit for the American Psycho role!

1912.

Cyber

I think Bayle's behavior is disgusting and unprofessional. Where is the director? Bayle should have brought the problem to the director's attention and let him or her deal with it, and the director should have taken command of the situation. The DP may have done something wrong, but screaming cuss words like an adolescent boy and disrespecting everyone within earshot is not the way to resolve it.

1913.

Phil

Maybe he was just getting psyched up thinking about beating his sister...

1914.

Nash Frogman

I agree and understand his anger. But that is not how adults adress problmes like that. Had that been me he was yelling at, I would apologize for my stupid act. But when he contiued to shoot his mouth off, star or no star, after he said he would kick his ass, I would have clocked the son of a bitch. I dont care if you are the president of the United States, you dont and never take anyone's dignity away in public or private period. I would have waited to be alone with him and then take care of business and denied it. Making him look more like the ***** he is.

1915.

Angie2Angie

Why,why, why, does he keep doing this?
Get this guy into some Anger Management Treatment Center.
Somewhere.....FAST!

1916.

Joseph Porter

Doesn't matter, still love him enough to write a song about him. Here's the music video

1917.

deb

Christian Bale toured Richard MacDonald Cirque du Soleil art gallery at Bellagio LV NV where my son in law works & gave Bale an "art packet" as Bale left. The head of Cirque du Soleil shows called the gallery and had my son in law fired threatening to close all the MacDonald galleries. 03/21/12. If anyone knows a good lawyer. I will post this all over the web. Think the gallery should also sue. Daughter & son in law just celebrated their 12th anniversary by wedding a month ago deb1000001@aol.com

1918.

TexasMan

Glad he's done being batman this jerk is a freaking diva.

1919.

Didimar

It's pretty intense, but I've had moments I'm not proud of. Haven't most of us? I can understand why Mr. Bale got mad. And who knows what else was going on. Sometimes we just reach the end of our tether, and loose it. We're just lucky it's not caught on tape...

1920.

Stefanie

That's hefty, he's very aggressive, too much for me actually. hilfe partnertausch schweiz

Previous 15 Comments | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments