Christian Bale Rant

Bale Went Ballistic

2/2/2009 8:11 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

WARNING: THIS AUDIO CONTAINS GRAPHIC LANGUAGE

You may remember that Christian Bale went nuts on the set of "Terminator Salvation" a few months back, threatening to stop production and beat some serious ass.

020209_christianbale
The incident was audiotaped, and it's amazing. It happened on the set after a director of photography accidentally ruined a scene by walking onto the set. Bale lost it, screaming, yelling and threatening to quit if the bosses didn't fire the dude.

Film execs sent the tape to the insurance company that insured the film in case Bale bailed.

Christian Bale: Launch Photos

1926 COMMENTS

Who Caresss!!!

# 65

I'm sure the DP has the video! Haha.

DJ

This poor guy. Hopefully the Almighty Bale does not destroy his career.

Who Caresss!!!

#74

Don't worry.. plenty of pirated copies out there. =)

david

what a d-bag! bale needs to get real. people make mistakes. unless there's a damn good back story, cb nees to offer an apology asap. sounds like he made a huge scene an wasted further production time an money whining. get back to work already.

hihoe

is he curing cancer or something?? seriously this guy is sick, and all that verbal abuse what a douchebag
please everyone dont ever see a movie from him,he thinks little of us regular hard working folks

agent smith

Haha, if he had pulled that sh*t on the street he would have got KTFO...

denise

geeeeeeeeeeez, lil pms christian???

what a jerk.

Who Caresss!!!

Why do I get the feeling Christian Bale is posting under multiple user names defending himself here????

Inquiring minds wanna know... ya think?!

punkin5

i've heard this guy is a piece of work..i live in hollywood so i meet many celebrities and the talk of the town is this guy needs an anger management course...and i've heard this for years and from many...this only justifies my belief...

honest t

Bale,
You have anger management issues. You need help and it makes the accusations about your violent behavior toward your mother and sister more believable.
If I were producing your film I would file a report, demand drug testing for possible roid rage among other things and terminate your contract.
You lack self-control, empathy and a chin.
If your director had any balls he would have rapped the scene and told everyone to clear the set. Your just an actor and you have no respect for the profession.
Last but not least, your acting blows, seriously, it pretty much sucks.

Jim

he had a right to be mad but no right to freak out like that. this is the same guy who got arrested for threatening his own mother & sister.

Mr. X

What an arrogant prick. Too bad the guy just didn't break his jaw.

Danica

I don't see what the big deal is... I'm sure he just said what most people say behind other people's backs at ANY job. Come on, you now you've ranted about some dumbass at work before. I thought it was pretty damn awesome.

brown shugga

I remember when Dark Knight came out there was a thing where he got arrested for assaulting his mother or something. At the time I didn't believe it, I thought the mom was looking for some cash. But now I kinda believe it. He was totally gonna kick that guys ass just because the guy walked somewhere he wasn't supposed to be. On a movie set the producers and the directors are the bosses, the actors are just hired help. High paid help, but he's still an employee like the DP. If I was at work and one of my co-workers threatened to kick my ass because I ate their yogurt or something, you would say I shouldn't have ate their yogurt but they were still out of line. Bale was way out of line. I always thought he was one of the nice ones, but he's just as douchey as the rest.

Boredsh*tless

OMG, I don't know who I feel more sorry for,,Christian Bale or the poor guy on the receiving end of that rant. I mean to react in that way to something that (for normal people) is annoying at best, is kinda sad actually. Even with all of his megabucks, talent, and good (ish) looks, IT MUST SUCK TO BE CHRISTIAN BALE!!