« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

John Cena:

Chyna's a Man, Baby!

2/2/2009 2:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tree-trunk armed WWE hunk John Cena is saying what we've all thought for years: Chyna's probably got a "fruit basket." He's just sayin'....

John Cena: Click to watch

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

hbkeezy92

John Cena looks like a pretty chill dude. He wasn't a douche to the paparazzi and the paparazzi wasnt stalker-ish either.

2022 days ago

99centz

GO AWAY SPAMMER HEAD CUZ I RIGHT WHERE I BELONG

Kami

Chyna is not a man. I have her playboy issue.. she is beautiful!! and all woman

TMZ FAN

Who cares???

HOLLYWOOD STANDARD

This guy must eat steroids all day long..lol

And he tried to say he didnt doesnt do steroids..Riiiiight.

Put it this way..As much a men work out like crazy there are only a handful of guys who actually get this big..hmmm what are the other guys doing wrong..They diet, life heavy weight, and are dedicated..hmmm Could it be the muscle heads are on

STEROIDS..

Hunter

Considering that Chyna posed for Playboy TWICE!! Its hard to take john cena seriously over this

monique scott

she is not a man i read her bookl and seen her when she was a child and she is from my home town

kiki

#2 u must be a tranny lover. THAT IS NOT A REAL WOMAN! She is the biggest P.O.S. that I have ever seen. ANY magizine can make u look anyway u want them to. I bet if u thought u were getting a peach, u'd end up w/ a banana!

BW

I THINK JOHN CENA IS HOT! I ALSO THINK CHYNA IS A WOMAN BUT SHE TOOK HER WEIGHT LIFTING AND STEROID USE WAY TO FAR IT EVEN CHANGED HER VOICE SHE SOUNDS LIKE A MAN ON HARMONES I MEAN TO EACH HIS OWN I DON'T FIND ITTRACTIVE.

tai

people should chill out and stop making it seem like he's dissing Chyna. Cena even says he's joking, seems like he's typically a very respectful guy.

LST

Look at stills from "A Night in Chyna."
After you scratch your eyes out, you will see she has to at least partially put the fruit in her basket... I mean its a monster.

Kami

and for you number 7 your wrong, a magazine cannot remove mens little tiny parts and add on a vagina!! well i guess they could if its small enough, only you would no... and Im a woman...not a man

Magan

I guess that makes Triple H gay then, cause he and Chyna dated several years ago, and Chyna makes reference to that in her book. Check out the book, then you'll see, Chyna has always been female. I dn't think the pictures can lie. Chyna had more manly features. There are alot of actress that have features like that have them corrected to make them look more female. It isn't uncommon, google it!

tmz_fan

John Cena is such a HUNK!!! Dishy :-)

TORI

Don't pick on chyna, she's a really sweet person whose had a very bad family life that's why she's gotten into additive type problems. Anyone who needs to pick on someone else is a bully who needs to make himself feel better by putting someelse down. What a loser Cena has become!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments