The Fellowship of the Beer & Cigs

2/2/2009 6:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Alert the shire! Frodo Baggins and Merry Brandybuck have been spotted drinking and with smokes.

28-year-old Elijah Wood and 32-year-old Dominic Monaghan took a break from watching the Super Bowl on Sunday and enjoyed a Red Stripe and cigarettes on a stoop in L.A.

Precious.

2pac4life

frodo gets drunk??i thought 12 year olds arent allowed to drink???????thats how old he looks.

Geeheeb

Red Stripe is not vegan, but Mr. Wood supposedly is?

dman

These guys really bonded during the LOTR filming. At it's best that is what this buisness is all about. Building lasting relationships and doing good work. All the hobbits have matching tatoos and they don't show them to anyone. You can sense the care that Peter Jackson took with that film and he clearly got the entire cast to give exeplary performances. If you didn't cry at the end of 'The Return of the King' then you are a heartless, empty soul.

.:Loki 4Ever:.

Such an invasion of privacy... Paparazzi are sickening!!!

Danielle

How is this anymore an invasion of privacy than any picture taken of anyone. They are on a front porch, hello!!!! They look so small and pretty nerdy too.

Duke Steele

I still can't believe that Dominic the Hobbit has been banging Evangeline Lilly.

kendra joy bethune

leave elljah wood alone why is he drinking beer sorry i could not talk to you guys yesterday tmz i was at a family super bowl party i took off the gold nail poilsh nails i highlighted my hair auburn blondish brown tmz does not miss a story we had a
strange guy in the oakland hills near my house the car was suspsicous last night i napped with my dog for awhile
so that worried the bethune family

kendra bethune
age 31
oakland ca 94605

.:Loki 4Ever:.

#5, you think they "wanted" their picture taken? Nooooo dumbassss, thats invasion of privacy!!! They are minding their own business and I don't think they wanted a photo op. Small and nerdy? You must be plump and dumb.

brown

love Red Stripe, mmmmm my favorite beer!!

dman

Hey Danielle, small and Nerdy is cool. Google Evangeline Lilly and check out what kind of girl likes small and nerdy. I think you might be jealous.

.:Loki 4Ever:.

I agree, small and nerdy is hot!! The right guys who can pull it off... MHmmm, VERY HOT!!! :D
I might add that they look like two really cool guys to hang with!!! :D

socal

Hey! That's cool that they still get together.

LOTR had one hell of an amazing cast.

Baba Taro

Precious indeed. And 'small and nerdy' *does* mean hot! At least in this case.

Melissa B

Thats cool that they are still friends. I love the LOTR Trilogy.

Debzilla

What's the big deal!?! I think its an awesome pic! Modern day Hobbit "Ale" & Pipe Weed" LOL! Nice to see they are still part of a Fellowship! I think any LOTR fan would agree :)

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments