Ann Coulter Is a REALLY Skinny Bitch

2/3/2009 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ann Coulter better stop talking smack about the ladies on "The View" -- because judging by her rail thin legs yesterday in D.C., even Babwa could take her in a fight.

Ann Coulter: Click to watch

Laura

Ho....ly......crap. Seriously? Methinks the karma bus backed over her. Maybe if she gets her soul right about the nasty things she has said over the years to and about people she might not look so terrible.

The Dude

She's a freakin alien with bitch skin stretched over her alien freak frame

Justine

Too bad most of you are too stupid to know she is a very very good writer. She is out spoken, which is no more then the trash on the view. If you think she is too skinny, thats her business.

Ms. X

Why is she showing off those bones with some skin on them in boots? Anorexia/Bulimia...she needs help.

Mariah

Her new book is awesome. Liberals are just pissed someone has the balls to call them out on their sh*t. The chapter on single moms was spot on. Yes, she phrases things in an overly harsh manner, but that is how she gets attention. Do I wish she would tone it down? Yes. But she usually hits the nail on the head. And yes, she needs to eat a friggin' sandwich. She looks terrible.

Venom

This is disturbing.
She is so bony you would be in pain after she was riding you.

2086 days ago

The man the smiley face serial killers decided to set free

Sheet man, first they stole ‘wedding trashers’, then ‘gator and me,’ now dis beetch is takin my ole b.o gig. How’d she learn that magic trick? Get your own material lady...

why?

Don't you remember? She had her mouth wired shut after breaking her jaw. I mean if that wasn't Karma what is? Too bad it wasn't permanent. If she keeps up her attacks on decent people with her wicked tongue it just might happen. Hey Ann, God doesn't like ugly, be very careful and very quiet while hunting liberals, He's watching you........................ Oh yea, EAT SOMETHING!

Brenda

Most of the women of the view are rude but I will admit they do look like they eat.
Ann is great but should perhaps eat a wee bit more.

sarah

Hey When did Angelina bleach out her hair????? Hope Brad likes the new look skeletina.

tpc

She's gonna need that guys wheelchair soon.

ladyli1

She's truly hollow on the inside.

wtf

Thank you for reminding me TMZ I need to buy her book today. I forgot about it.

Lord Snooty

She looks GREAT !

Copenhagun

I loathe this woman's existence so I'm not feeling sorry for her.