Ann Coulter Is a REALLY Skinny Bitch

2/3/2009 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ann Coulter better stop talking smack about the ladies on "The View" -- because judging by her rail thin legs yesterday in D.C., even Babwa could take her in a fight.

Ann Coulter: Click to watch

wtf

Did you know TMZ censors names? If you write certain celeb names they won't post it. How did these certain celebs get to be so lucky that they are not allowed to be talked about here?

wtf

Try to type my name in your message. Why is that name forbidden here?

MK

She's so gross, in so many ways.

Emily

The size of Anne Coulter's intellect is directly proportional to the size of her legs. She can't help it she's incapable of rational thought. Anne keeps making herself irrelevant, which is fine by me. First there's an NBC "conspiracy" against her and then she attacks the woman who broke through the journalism glass ceiling? I wish Wal*Mart would stop peddling her books to the ignorant masses - good thing she writes at a 3rd grade level.

wtf

We get it Emily. You're a fan of The View and you shop at Walmart. Don't take your miserable life out on us. Now run along... there is probably a blue light special going on somewhere.

wtf

Emily is just cranky because she is running low on her Government cheese.

DJ

LOVE HER!!!!!

Lucinda

People use the word "anorexic" too frequently--but in this case it no doubt applies. I guess mean and cruel people can get it, too.

DJ

Emily=idiot,

Too Funny, you made my day! People hate Ann because she tells it like it is, and the truth hurts. GO ANN!

wtf

So what!! Is it a crime that I like my cheese and shop at Walmart? Where else am I going to buy my granny panties at prices I can afford? You ignorant people you!!

Helena

I find it funny.. that when she says something about liberals all of a sudden.. its karma.. what about when you have the idiots like the huffington post who write crap about conservatives.. and their families? what karma do they get? So, if I understand you morons correctly, Karma comes to conservatives and the golden ticket comes to.. liberals? wow.. what a great country we have when people wish the worst on a certain person and the best on another type of person. Wake up people. Get a life and get off the damned computer if all you have to talk about is how freaking skinny someone is. What about you start talking about how much money YOU'RE going to lose with this pathetic stimulus package? Or how about.. where is your next meal coming from. Sheesh.. and to think our country is in trouble.. because of the politicians? Yeah.. I don't think so.. It's the lazy people that sit at home all day and collect welfare and unemployment and then get a 3000$ refund in taxes.. they never paid! WAY TO WASTE MY MONEY

Joanne

Ann should be covering those legs up. Not accuenting (sp) them with boots..

Safprods

can't tear her down on her ideas so go after her looks. she's in her late 40s by the way.

Binnie

This b!tch will be dead of anorexia and heart failure within six months.

And I hope it is painful.

J D

The only one that seems to like and care for Ann is Fox news and thoes idiots on there like Shawn Hannity he should spend more time in a Florida Jail were he belongs instead of being on TV and having her on with him!!!!!!!!!!!!