Chong: Phelps' Technique Gets Really High Marks

2/3/2009 2:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tommy Chong thinks Michael Phelps deserves another gold medal for his hard-hitting style -- and we don't mean in the pool.

Tommy Chong: Click to watch

99centz

FRST AGAIN MY CHALUPAS!

Carlo

Phelps should be black-balled with all his endorsements taken away. Tommy Chong did jail time just for selling a bong. Phelps gets away with an apology...guess we just have to add this apology to the one about his drunken driving. Just too much too soon for a guy with a lower level IQ.

DARKMAN

Do you want to join my NEW united states of africa?.

THE TRUTH IS WITHIN ME BITCHES

YOUR THE MAN TOMMY CHONG!!!!!!!!!!! HEY COME BACK TO E.L.A SOON HOMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Q

Phelps has Aspergers and should be nowhere near alchohol or drugs---what is his Mother doing? She's a freaking school teacher. The guy could die.

yaya

I ♥ CHONG

LEGALIZE MARIJUANA! Its only illegal for racist and MONEY reasons.

Frank N. Stein

And the Chinese-Canadian judge gives Phelps a perfect 10 for toke technique! You can pick up your gold at the door, Mike.

Black Teef

This old fart needs to die.

woolfie

"LIKE WOW MAN"

kasey

Rosetta Stoned !!

bawhahahahaha!!!

Phelps and Chong are both trash. Chong is a neverwas and Phelps' 15 minutes are over. If I see one more ugly ass picture of him with his jeans pulled down to his pubes I'll vomit!!!!

fishbone

Marijuana should be legal.It's far less dangerous than alcohol and cigarettes are to the body.Alcohol kills your liver after many continues years of drinking.Many years of smoking cigarettes is very bad on the lungs and can give you many kinds of cancers and both are legal to a point.There is a lot of good things that marijuana does for a person and there body.The worst thing about smoking weed in studies done is being incarcerated.I think what Phelps did was not wrong,but what was is the person(s) who sold that picture!!!!!!

xinunus

WHAT A D RATED LOSER!!!

Chuck

I'll take Tommy Chong's advice over a couple of dumbass trashtalkers anyday. Listen Up! MAN That loveable grumpy old stoner still has more friends than you can imagine. Talk that trash in a bar sometime and see how quick your ass is kicked.
Tommy Chong should be the Secretary of Agriculture!

mySTRONGopinion

God love 'em. I remember cheech and Chong when I was .....well back in the day. I also live in columbia, SC and what a jerk Leon Lott. He needs to just let it go. He just want publicity - all my opinion - so he won't come after me.

2051 days ago