Barbi Girl

2/4/2009 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 59-year-old resurfaced at an event at the Playboy mansion, looking maintained.

Barbi Benton

Although she appeared on the cover of Playboy, Barbi was never a Playmate of the Month.

In 2006, Barbi's husband was convicted of tax fraud and sentenced to 15 months in federal prison.

COMMENTS

Bob Barnett

"Maintained?"

Who's the TMZ ahole that thinks this is funny?
She's still a MILF or even a GMILF

Rick J

She looks absolutely terrific! We all wish our significant other looked this good at 10 or even 20 years younger. And if memory serves, she had a very cool personality also...

Adrianna

Even at 59, she is adorable, and sparkly and cute. She was create at comedic roles, and had a great sense of humor.

I never had any idea she was associated with playboy fluff, and I don't associate her with such.

What is maintained? I am sorry, but the staff at TMZ are obviously too young (or uneducated) to be able to offer a proper description.

Anti-Lib

Looks better than all his present "girlfriends."

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

Wow she was really cute back in the day. Nothing fake on her. She looks ok now too but back in the day she looked better than any gf he ever had that i've seen.

LisaO

she really needs a different hairdo

Paige

I loved it when she was on "The Girls next door". She looks great and is very funny!! I remember when she was a Hee Haw honey. All the current "girls" should hope that they age half as well.

TORI

I love Barbi, she was the best girlfriend Hef ever had!!!

Janey

What I remember about Barbi was that she was the only Playmate who seemed really likeable- because she was. She also had a real business brain and she made a great deal of money on her own without trading on her Playboy experience or Hefner. A very impressive woman. She and Hefner remained friends. Btw- she never had to get the "blow up" boobs- and that tells you something right there.

sparkys nemesis

Adorable then...and now.

CLN N SBR

Maintained?? w.t.f. look at those WANNABE reporters for TMZ >>>> ON DRUGS 24 / 7

Kathy

She's still gorgeous and as you can tell by our posts, many women liked her and never associated her with the other Playboy stuff. If there ever was a real-live Barbie doll, it was her and still is.

She always had CLASS with a capital "C" and Hef should have hung on to her

These things he has had surrounding him in his later years aren't fit to walk the ground where Barbi did as far as I'm concerned

As others said here, she was always BRIGHT, funny, likeable and classy as I said.

It's great to see her and see that she's still as beautiful as ever. She always seemed as beautiful inside as out and was never hung up on her outer beauty. She had that girl-next-door look AND aura and my generation loved her, males and females because she was perky, bright, classy, funny and decent actress

Good for you Barbi! You're still awesome!

Kathy

By the way, I have to ask who the idiot at TMZ said she was just "maintained"???? Puleeze. They're blind, stupid or both.

Also, does she have children? Must be GORGEOUS kids if so. I hope she has and that she's had a good life. That smile and those bright eyes yet seem to indicate she's been happy all these years despite her hubby's tax problems

I hope she has because I believe she's always been a good lady and deserved to be happy.

Tommy Trainer

I'd do her.

dee

That is the most horrible nose spread in the middle there. She needed to have something done with that as much as she did the rest of her face. She has good doctors, but missed doing that stupid nose.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments