Katy Perry

Tell Me How My Ass Tastes

2/4/2009 1:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A lot of celebrity assistants have to kiss ass -- but one of Katy Perry's guys literally had to bury his face in it.

0204_perry_tmz_video-1
Check out Katy's performance at The Wiltern last weekend and focus on the guy whose job it is to keep her steady from behind as she gyrates in his face. Talk about a brown noser!

Triple Play

She is a Pig and a Drunk or a Drunken Pig

2051 days ago

dee

oh sit on my face. I would pay for that.

2051 days ago

HA HA

She was soooo wasted . Not a good role model for our younger generation. So sad.

2051 days ago

leave it natural

Obviously, if you automatically associate "ass" with "brown" it's because YOUR ass is dirty

2051 days ago

beetches mcpherson

i like her, but some singing lessons are in order

2051 days ago

DeepFreeze3

Many a man would've loved to be in that guy's position (LOL!) Lucky bastard! ;-)

2051 days ago

JM

Some guys have all the luck!

2051 days ago

Colleen

soooo... some of you people think she can't sing? so then tell me why she's got hit songs, and people pay to go see her! She CAN sing! Like I said before, it's just pure jealousy you all are going through. Oh, and I highly doubt she was drunk or on something. If you were there and saw her entire performace, you'd see that 1: she had probably 2 minutes away from the audience for an outfit change that she could have drank booze (which makes it highly unlikely that she was drunk) and 2: tell me you wouldn't be all pumped after jumping around and performing your butt off for a couple of hours! So anyway, I said it before and I'll say it a million times.... she CAN sing and she WAS NOT drunk!!!

2050 days ago

Sir-E-Nuh

She is UH-MAZING live! Love her!

2050 days ago

Jesse

I would suck a fart out of that ass!

Jim

Damn, I would love to bury my face in her ass. I bet her ******* is extremely clean, tastes and smells like candy. I also bet her feet taste and smell deliciously clean as well. I would love to lick her ass and smother my face in her soles.

Adam

What a lucky guy. I would PAY HER to have that job. Getting to be behind her holding her ass as it gets all sweaty. I can't imagine how good she must smell half way through a show. I'd love nothing more than to go nose deep in her ******* and take a nice deep sniff.

ed

Lucky guy ! I would love to bury my face into her ass and eat her delicious looking sexy ass...and she doesnt need to pay me for that , matter of fact i would pay for it :)

Dj_Sisko

Not only would take time out of my day to do this, I would tell you what she ate for lunch the day before.

Kenny King

I want that guys job!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments