David Archuleta Gets Malled

2/5/2009 1:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

David Archuleta is enjoying the spoils of having not won "American Idol" ... by performing in the parking lot of a mall. Tiffany would be so proud!

Somewhere there's a local balloon festival, opening of a housing development or a chicken wing joint with his name on it!

Amanda Archiebaybay

HEY YOU KNOW WHAT THAT WAS RUDE!!!! DAVID CAN SING REALLY WELL AND I DON'T THINK YOU SHOULD BE MAKING FUN OF HIM JUST BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WIN AMERICAN IDOL!!! I THINK YOU SHOULD EITHER TAKE THIS OFF YOUR SITE OR FIX IT TO MAKE IT NICER AND NOT SAY ANYTHING RUDE ABOUT DAVID OR ANYONE ELSE!!!

1952 days ago

by Amron

David is really doing great singing in his concert tour. I think it is to bad that someone is always pointing out that he must be gay. I personally think that his innocense is mistaken for being gay. Even if he is, so what! I love his voice and the way he sings, not his sexual preferance! I would buy his cd's no matter what. He's all about singing so leave him alone!

1941 days ago

Maria

Well David is such a nice guy and I love him...his voice is incredible and Tmz well their just haterz...EVERYONE loves david and their just afraid 2 admitt it.

1960 days ago

diana

he is so good i love him !

1955 days ago

poppy

HE'S GREAT NO MATTER WHERE HE SINGS!!!

1982 days ago

PolarBear

He gets on TMZ, gets paid to play and probably sold at least 30 CDs at the event. Not a bad setup. Word of mouth popularity is far more sustainable than flash in the pan advertising, and it's what great entertainer careers are built on.

1982 days ago

99centz

WHOS YOUR DADDY? IM JUST BLZING TODAY!!

1982 days ago

poopsi

AT LEAST THE BOY HAS A REAL JOB, TMZ WORKERS GET PAYED FOR JUDGING,RIDICULE, AND PRAYING ON OTHER PEOPLES MISHAPS IN LIFE ,WHAT A BUNCH OF LONELY LOSERS,IF IT WAS,NT FOR THESE PEOPLE THEY WOULD,NT HAVE A JOB

1982 days ago

mimi

David is the hottest..I bought his cd and i loved it!!! i'm so proud of being his fan..People request A little too not over you on the radio please..David is the champ of my heart...

1982 days ago

mimi

i love you David, woo you look so hot with sun glasses...haha..He is getting hotter and cuter!!!his cd is amazing, and he is so humble and nice....

1982 days ago

Cam

It's sad that he is obviously gay yet they keep having him make statements about how he doesn't have time for a girlfriend etc... Poor kid.

1982 days ago

Margie

What a great talent and how cool to share his gift whenever possible, we love you David!!!!

1982 days ago

Orion

So where is David Cook? Haven't seen or heard much of him since he WON AI. Not much better if you ask me.

1982 days ago

bri

why didn't your camera person pull back to show how big the crowd was? i suppose a packed lot of 400 doesn't work with your slant.

1982 days ago

Cam

Be nice if Davids Dad and family would stop posting on here.

1982 days ago