Mickey Rourke Really Blue It

2/5/2009 3:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Wearing the official 2008 Los Angeles Douchebag commemorative cap, a lovely Anne Klein scarf, a cobalt Michael Jackson Thriller jacket, a pair of Jessica Simpson limited edition mom jeans and a blinged out chain belt leftover from *NSYNC's 2000 No Strings Attached tour, reassembled actor Mickey Rourke shopped in Paris ... to no avail.

Somehow he managed to score an Oscar nom, but not a stylist.

Cheryl

Has anyone else notices that he is wearing a SINFUL hat, which is the womens line from Affliction?

2064 days ago

lawoman

I love him. He's unique. He's original. He's true to himself. No matter what he wears. That's all.

2064 days ago

Al Jazeera

"in france he's a god." That about sums it up right there. So's Jerry Lewis!

That's an "interesting" look -- not that there's anything wrong with that!

2064 days ago

joselo

let him be... he is a great actor man

2064 days ago

brett

He looks like a 45 yr old gay b-boy!

2064 days ago

Tim

At least he doesn't have his hand down his pants. Progress, people, progress!

2064 days ago

northern gypsy

omg...i had to look at this item a few times...before commenting...
guess what ???somebody talk me down !!! i can't help myself...
i'm diggin his vibe...why ??? never a dull moment with this one...

2064 days ago

BarbaraO

Mickey Rourke will still get more hot women than 99.9% of you guys, even at 56, even with a facelift gone wrong, and dressed in a hot pink tutu or whatever. And whatever he's wearing or doing, whether he's up or down, he has had moments and talent you can only dream of.

2064 days ago

newtonuni

He is fabulous in anything. Fabulous. Vivid and radiant in full color. He is real.

2064 days ago

tanya

He looks GREAT!!! better than I've seen him in YEARS!!!!!

2064 days ago

Madeleine

I'm sorry, I love this guy and I defend him constatly but this get up has go tto go and what the hell did he do to his mouth? He did something and adding lip gloss doesn't help. Hes a great actor, he still isn't bad looking, shave the mustache and that thingy on his chin, ditch the pancake and lip gloss and for heavens sake, get a dresser, he needs someone to help him dress or soemthing, he looks like he dug through the good will bag for this mess. I could kick his Hinie for looking like this, there is no excuse. I want him to win an Oscar no tthe razzie fashion award. Dayummm

2064 days ago

Padby

Other than the too-shiny jacket, if I could afford those threads, I'd wear 'em!

2063 days ago

elisabetta

I think he's wonderful...a wonderful human..who knows what it's like to a human from every facet imaginable. Dust judging dust..incredible.

2063 days ago

Randall

A really bad wax museum melted on him.

2062 days ago