Seal

Barks at Heidi

2/5/2009 4:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

All Heidi Klum wanted was to help her hubby Seal strap their kids in their car seats -- but what she got was a nasty order to "Get in the car!"

Heidi & Seal: Click to watch
He could have just been trying to get her away from the paps, but it came across a little rude to us. So we gotta ask ...

cowbulls

Heidi is way to good for that assclown, Seal.

Malteselover

He sounded fine to me.

Jen

CAN I VOTE FOR THE TMZ CAMERA DUDE TO BE THE DOUCHBAG????? THAT WAS THE MOST DISRESPECTFUL THING I HAVE EVER HEARD SOMEONE SAY TO A MAN'S WIFE WITHOUT GETTING A PUNCH IN THE HEAD. ALL RESPECT TO SEAL FOR HAVING THE CONTROL TO BRUSH OFF YOUR HORRIBLE "MILF" QUESTION TO HIS WIFE INFRONT OF THEIR CHILDREN. I'M GUESSING IT WAS THE IMMATURE GIRLY LOOKING BLONDE GUY BEHIND THE CAMERA SINCE HE IS ALWAYS MAKING SEXIST UNEDUCATED COMMENTS. YOUR BOSS SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO HAVE YOU ON HIS TEAM.

sparkys nemesis

The sniveling voice of that pap was enuf to get on anyone's nerves!

tmzdouches

id punch nim in the mouth if he said that to my wife. Douchebag

PerrierEveryday

I hate to sound ignorant but what is a MILF?

MB

I think it was rude that the photog asked her what MILF stood for in German... and you expect them to be gracious? What's wrong with you guys?

Jim

heidi doeswn't trust that voodoo zombie to strap in the kids. who can blame her?

Oats

TMZ - ya'll are a bunch of idiots and you're the ones that are the d'bags!!!!

ME

HE IS SOOOO UGLY WITH THAT NASTY CRATER FACE, AND HES NOT VERY NICE, WHAT DOES SHE SEE IN THIS UGLY MAN...

DeepFreeze3

Asking Heidi Klum what MILF means in front of her kids & husband is just plain disgusting. That pap is lucky Seal didn't break out his can of whoop ass on him.

James Cesena

This was HARDLY a bark! TMZ is exaggerating on a slow news day, AS ALWAYS!

Venom

This paparazzi says a lot about Harvey Levin and TMZ.
That was utterly rude and disrespectful to them, especially with their children present.
If you are decent, and you are probably not being a lawyer, you would issue an apology and fire the woman in the video asking that question.

2035 days ago

WTH are you talking about?

Will that be on the Jay Leno show? Wasn't the pap that gay guy who goes to different places and annoys people? Anyways, I thought Seal was just fine. If you think he was being a douchebag I can't imagine what you'd think of my husband.

MJ

OMG, these paps are REPULSIVE. They pursue these poor people like hunters stalking game! I wish they would run them over.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments