Seal

Barks at Heidi

2/5/2009 4:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

All Heidi Klum wanted was to help her hubby Seal strap their kids in their car seats -- but what she got was a nasty order to "Get in the car!"

Heidi & Seal: Click to watch
He could have just been trying to get her away from the paps, but it came across a little rude to us. So we gotta ask ...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

CO

No surprises here. As always, the paps are the douchebags. Also, this girly pap who was owned by SHia needs to be fired. Its because of the contant barrage of nonsense by such girly paps that people are forced to break laws to achieve a quick getaway.

1994 days ago

leave it natural

Girlypap to Shia:
"At least I can drive"

Girlypap to Seal:
"Wrong way.... I made that mistake many times..... Sir, you are going the wrong way, I made that mistake myself many times...."

1994 days ago

Elle

Whoever that pap was speaking needs to stay mute because he/she sounds like a complete idiot - the questions, the voice, the constant babbling, the stalking.

NO WONDER NO ONE LIKES YOU PEOPLE - the roaches of society.

1994 days ago

Elle

TMZ SUCKS

LAME GOSSIP - NOT EVEN NEWSWORTHY AND WHEN IT IS NEWSWORTHY YOU REPEAT THE STORY OVER AND OVER
HORRIBLE PICS - THEY ALWAYS LOOK BLURRY NOT VERY GOOD QUALITY

PHOTOGS ARE IGNORANT, UNEDUCATED, STALKERS, ASK STUPID QUESTION AND HAVE AWFUL VOICES

AND I'VE SEEN YOUR SHOW ONCE, YOU GUYS ARE AN F'EN UGLY ASS GROUP OF LOSERS.

AND THIS STORY SAYS IT ALL, A FAMILY CAN'T ENJOY THE DAY WITHOUT BEING ASKED INSULTING QUESTIONS,
STALKED AND WHEN YOU CAN'T GET A RISE OUT OF THE MAN YOU MAKE UP A STORY OUT OF NOWHERE. THERE SHOULD BE LAWS AGAINST THIS LEVEL OF BLATANT DISRESPECT.

THERE ARE FREEDOMS JUST AS LONG AS YOU DON'T INFRINGE ON THE FREEDOM OF OTHERS AND THIS IS A CLEAR CASE OF TMZ INFRINGING ON THE FREEDOM OF THIS FAMILY!

AND THE POSTS AGAINGST SEAL ARE POSTS FROM TMZ STAFFERS TO TRY TO BALANCE OUT THE POSTS POSTED AGAINST THEM. JUST LIKE THE FIRST POSTER IS A STAFFER THAT'S WHY THEY ALWAYS GET THE FIRST POST!

BOTTOM FEEDERS
FYI FOR THE POSTER WHO ASKED!

1994 days ago

Sharon

Sorry to hear they are divorcing. Thought they might have something.

venicementor

Oh Please, he was irritated at the idiot with the camera!! Leave these people alone - The person who is talking is a nut case and will one day cause TMZ to have to pay a large lawsuit - trust me. Consider this a whammy - it will happen.

cc

The only rude thing was the disgusting pap asking Heidi how to say MILF in German. Seriously. Rude, insulting and classless. I think Seal was trying to simply get the hell out of there and her wanting to help buckle the kids in was going to deter that.

Dee Jamacek

He wasn't yelling but he sounds controlling anyway, no surprise they are going to divorce.

walkthisway

divorce rumors aside, could your "correspondent" have been any more annoying? What a creep! Where do you find these s*** suckers????? I think Seal was trying to protect Heidi from this loser. What would've made this video a lot better would've been if Seal would've calmly walked up to him and crammed the camera and the mic down his throat. He would've deserved it.

G

Seal is a Loser....Heidi is too good for him and believe me she will be much better off without his sorry ass dragging her backwards.....she made more than 20 million last year....He has never seen the likes of...and never will again....Him and his one hit wonders...

Annie

If I were Seal, I'd react the same way. You paps get some room, back off and leave stars alone. After all they are as much normal people as we are and deserve to live their lives that way without being bothered or harassed all the time by a$$holes like you!

Meme

hmmm. He wasn't barking at her at all. You people are so confused these days that you don't recognize real men. The man is part African, he is not going to speak the way this little boy was speaking who was annoying them. He wasn't even being nasty nor controlling from what I heard. What I heard here was Heidi being bothered by this idiot and Seal protecting his woman by telling her to not stand there and get in the car. I do however think he is probably crazy as hell, but I certainly didn't see that here. Nice try.

Fola

OMG, so glad I stumbled across this footage! The way it was described on a forum, I was convinced Seal had been out of order. In all fairness, it looked like he was being protective. Most men would react the same way (or worse) to an annoying little cretin asking his wife for the translation of MILF in German!!! Good grief.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6