Octuplet Mom

Adopts Jolie Lips

2/6/2009 3:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's infamous multiple birth mom Nadya Suleman aka Octupussy on "Today" (left) -- and the one and only Angelina Jolie at an event in December (right).

Nadya Suleman and Angelina

Only one of them has a total of 14 kids ... so far.Launch Photos

We're just sayin'.

Randy

Dude, with those lips I'm surprised she got pregnant at all...if ya know what I mean...wink wink...I wouldn't be aimin for her vajay jay!

Kathryn

Forget about her lips! This chick is A MESS! I believed the woman was a wack job when I first heard about her having 8 kids after already after having 6 -- then I heard her on The Today Show and now I know for sure. All I heard on that interview are the words ME and I. She was looking for a meal ticket and now she has 14. I want to know who the doctor is that planted all the embryos in the first place. Something needs to be done to stop idiots like this from having any more children.

Kathy

personally i hate all these pumped up lips! beautiful women like Angelina and Lisa Rinna have their lips done when they're perfect to begin with and I think they look worse with these big lips, JMHO

as for the other woman, well, she's certainly no Angelina for sure

I can't figure out why she wanted to have 14 kids either! Physically if nothing else! Ouch!

AND I have to agree with those saying that the rest of us will have to pay for them because these days it's hard to feed, clothe and house 2 kids much less 14!

What was she thinking? Probably more welfare and all kinds of freebies from companies . Not to mention use of pics of the babies even though she's not famous - they'll still pay big bucks for pics of 8 kids!

If she had the money to have her lips done (or are they natural? I didn't read the whole article) she can take care of her own kids!

I just wish all women would stop pumping up their lips, They look MUCH better with their normal ones.

cwazy

So she obviously had lip injections, plus been inserted 14 freaking times......YET shes bankrupt:? Yea, clearly shes an idiot using all our tax dollars to try to be like angelina. WTF.........Why give this woman any more publicity than its worth? She should be in jail for trying to exploit the media for money and using her kids for trying to get rich and famous. I am a mother and i would NOT use my son to get attention. Grrr.....shes just another media whore who's 15 minutes of fame should not last long.

Tinalouise

OK... IS IT TOO FAR FETCHED TO SAY THAT THIS WOMAN HAS HAD SURGERY TO ACTUALLY TRY AND LOOK LIKE ANGELINA!!!! And with the whole "I want a lot of kids thing" is making it even weirder. Is it possible that this wacko wants to be Angelina or actually thinks she is!!

Ashley

A woman's body is an amazing thing. But, no matter what anyone says, it is not meant to carry that many babies. That is not only dangerous, its foolish. Who is going to end up taking care of these 14 children? It sounds to me like she IS looking for the publicity, the handouts, the TV show, the MONEY, no matter what her PUBLICIST says.

cwazy

Oh and another thing i have been on disability for a real disability (i don't have a masters, i did not go to college, i can not work, not lazy and definitely not using it to take advantage of peoples money either) but NEVER MADE 165000 dollars LOL. In my state, it takes like 2 years or more to get on disability or housing. I guess she figured out a way to get money fast....geeez. Honestly, im surprised the government fell for this scam....when i was pregnant was on wic, etc and because of this woman, real women who need real help won't be able to get it as much because wic has been reducing how much they are giving to pregnant women now. So granted, there are cases i think that the state should help but not this woman who filed for bankrupcy and does not know how to manage her money....she does not deserve this.

Just got a question: So its ok she exploits the media for money and other people who try to exploit stars get in trouble? That's a double edge sword there (and by no means do i support any exploiters).

leti

I can see some crazy $hit coming out about her being obsessed with Angelina Jolie. Its obvious shes had plastic surgery. And she made herself look alot like A.J. Even the way she had her hair..look! this woman is crazy!

Octowelfaremom

It's not WHAT this woman had regarding plastic surgery it's what hasn't she had? It looks like she had cheek implants, a chin implant, a nose job, botox on her forehead, LIP INJECTIONs...This woman has NO job. Let's not forget she was supposedly disabled with back injuries? SHE IS MAJOR SCAMMER. Who will pay for her SCAM? California tax payers.

She'll go back to school and 'injure' herself again and have to be on some kind of disability and sue whatever school she goes to.

carol

There is clearly something not right with her. She is using those kids as tools - her concern is not those kids - its her. I hadn't thought of it until I saw her picture here but maybe she is trying to emulate Angelina. I thought there was something wrong with her even before seeing her picture - she wants to go to school because she thinks she will be able to support the litter. What is she going to say to them "Kids, now you'll eat and get medical help whenever its necessary after I graduate - so just wait - until then you are on your own because I'm going to school - you know who I am don't you - it's me and I that matter". The doctors who did this should lose their license and these kids should be placed with other families - and this woman should be institutionalized and made to pay for her own treatment.

Michelle

Watch out Brad. Another Angie might come after you. At least this time you would not be cheating on your wife.

Crazygirl

THIS WOMAN MAKES ME SICK!!!!! 14 KIDS!!!!NO JOB!!!NO HUSBAND!!!!NO MONEY!!!!CRAZY DOCTORS THAT WOULD HELP THIS NUT!!!! I GUESS THE TAXPAYERS WILL BE PAY THE BILL, FOR THIS UNFIT MOTHER, NICE!!!!ANGIE PAYS HER WAY AND HELPS KIDS, LEAVE HER OUT OF THIS MESS!!!!

Royal93

She is pimping out the babies!

And she thinks because she is pretty, someone is going to give her a TV show!

She is disgusting!

She was living off of dissability for years. A back injury she sustained at work and while she was so "injured" she could not work, somehow managed to give birth!

The tax payers of California have been supporting this women, probably paid for the fertility treatments, paid for her to go to school, will probably pay the hospital bill for the octuplets and will pay to education and provide special services to these children!
But who cares, she is pretty and has a spokeswomen and an agent...............give me a break!
Her family is milking this country for all it is worth!

gigi's momma

When I first saw the OctoMom on the Today shw today, at first glance It hought it was Angelie Jolie. She is obviously heavier, but there is a bit of a striking resemblance!!!

The Dude

It goes to prove that having DSL can really get you in trouble.....