Rev Run: Wrap Those Up!

2/6/2009 7:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

While soaking his weary bones in the Hawaiian sun on Thursday, Run D.M.C.'s Rev Run aired out his hairy, meaty breasteses.

Somebody get Run a two-piece, stat!

Guess Who?

God knows I love the Rev. I just would like to thank him for jumpstarting my diet. After seeing him in most of his glory, I just can't eat a thing.

lol

He should get himself a 'Welcome to the gun show" t-shirt with the arrows pointing inward

Splendor

He should drop the pouonds because he looks really unhappy. If you are on the beach covered up like that, you are clearly not comfortable. That is reason enough to lose the weight, not to mention the health issues.

Oppsishitedovertherainbowtofindthepotofgold

OMFG! toofastforyou! will you marry me? I love you with all my heart.

Ms. X

Two Tig Ole Bitties For Yo Mouth.

dave

in the show run's house he was always getting on justine about what she was eating.aint that the pot calling the kettle black!!!

demis bicycle seat

all i care about is it seems the man is a great husband and father who cares what his body looks like

marta

I actually really like rev run and his family i really admire that family

Walter

Is he going to help nurse those 8 kids?

Tamaraja

If he smiled, he'd look like a Buddha. I like him though, nice family.

Me oh My

Omg!!!! What happened? Isnt he the same thats always bugging his wife about eating too much??? I stll love him though.

mommy82

I think Rev is awesome and really not the person to pick on! He is a great man, with a great family and a respect for God that most people will never have. Find some other train wreck to follow cause Rev is not comparitable to all the other crazy people in Hollywood. The fact that you would even make a big deal of this is absolutely ridiculous. He is not 25 anymore lots of people gain weight when they get older its just part of life, we all change as we age some in diffrent ways than others. So Rev gains weight atleast he still looks great I would rather gain weight than loose my cute face and he still has a cute face!!!!!!

Debzilla

You guys are so mean! 60% of men, especially men his age look exactly like this! The rest are in shape or morbidly obese! Leave Rev Run ALOOONE!!!

Ana Banana

He looks like a black version of Homer Simpson.

HI Haters

I WOULD LOVE TO LICK EVERY SINGLE HAIR ON HIS CHEST, BACK AND TUMMY!!

LOL