Tracy Jordan Meltdown -- "I'm F**kin' Acting Here!"

2/6/2009 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tracy Jordan absolutely flipped out on the set of "TGS" -- going insane looney bananas in a Bale-style attack on a studio camera guy for "filming me while I'm trying to f**king act."
Tracy Jordan: Click to watch
Somehow the blow-up happened to be caught on audio tape ... and it's the funniest thing you're going to hear all day.

Obviously, it's a spoof -- and if you don't watch "30 Rock," have somebody who does explain the joke to you.

Nikki

The Actor: Tracy Morgan
The Character: Tracy Jordan from 30 Rock

No matter how you slice it, it's freakin' hillarious.

classy

Hellloooo people!!! He is doing a spoof on Christian Bale. AND his character on 30 Rock is Tracy Jordan. Jordan is correct!

zombie_hands

I'm amazed how many Einsteins out there seriously thought TMZ posted his name wrong.

MacArthur

He is hysterical on a hysterical show. Defintely the best comedy since "Seinfeld." I never miss an episode. Can't believe this guy is hustleman from the old "Martin" series. He lost a lot a weight

b

MORGAN ha who didn't know that?!?! good try tho~

Brenton

Are there really this many dumbass' on this site. I figured if you are making comments on an entertainment site that you would be somewhat knowledgable about todays pop culture. This is Tracy Morgan doing his character from 30 Rock spoofing the recent Christian Bale meltdown.

diana

I don't watch the show. Have never liked his personality and do not think he is funny at all. He's just to ignorant acting and talks like he just he's a bit off. Head that he was on drugs, etc., etc.

Esra

For those of you who don't watch 30Rock, Its Tracy Jordan! The actor is Morgan, but he plays Tracy Jordan.

Toni

HILIARIOUS!!!! The fact it was "Tracey Jordan on the TGS stage" makes it even funnier!!! LMAO @ the people correcting TMZ....IT'S TRACEY JORDAN the tv character he plays on 30 Rock...If it was Tracey Morgan the actor, yanno he would have been fired by now

anthony

My girlfriend keeps taking my frigin monitor cord

Who Caresss!!!

Hahaha! Nice. Except he didnt say YO MAMA a hundred times to make sure he did the black version of Bale. =)

86tagers

THIS IS A JOKE YOU MORONS

Rogueh

This can be seen on the Season 3 DVD.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2