Weird Al Yankovic

Smells Like a Car Accident

2/6/2009 9:24 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Weird Al YankovicWeird Al Yankovic was just involved in a three-car fender-bender in Hollywood -- not too weird considering people in California suck at driving in the rain.

It was a simple chain reaction -- a taxi cab rear-ended a car that rear-ended Weird Al.

We're told everyone was fine and the people involved even exchanged information before going on their separate ways.

A witness on scene tells TMZ Al was especially cool, calm and collected after the crash -- and was even waving to fans.

99centz

to fast for you your amazing!every time i look i see first again.it's a honor to be on the same post with you!salute!

toofastforyou

Twiddling my fingers at the idea #10 oh what a salacious proposal. To all my muppets imitating me I pull the strings and ya'll turn into puppets.

Yaya

Weird Al is quite a character. Genuinely a gracious, nice person in real life.
Don't be haters, everyone. He's a great guy.

K

Those in LA can't even drive in the sunshine they receive 364 days of the year. Give them a drizzle - and they are screwed.

saved1

Toofastforyou if #7 doesn't show up on Feb.14th, I'll be holding 2 chilli dogs, one will be for you.

L

#18: Jealous much? I guess I would be too. I wear tank tops and flip flops all year long here...I'd hate to have to bundle up like an Eskimo just to go out to get the mail.

99centz

# 20 , you best not cuz toofast is mine! stay the heck away from my man!

OE

Glad Al-- and the people who ran into him-- are all OK. I've met-and-greeted him several times, and he is always gracious.

saved1

#22 You may have told toofast you love him first, but I'm the one that's gonna have the two dogs. A way to a toofasts heart is get him high (empire state roof) and through his stomach. That building is close to me. So when you don't show, well. you know the rest.

Oppsishitedovertherainbowtofindthepotofgold

hahahah! at saved1 comments hahahah! I assure you I will be there on the 14th that's a fact..and I will bring all flavoring sauces while you bring the two chilli dogs hahah!

Rebel Amish

What's Al doing rolling around with electric wheels anyway? Thought he live in an Amish paradise

No place now but UP

LOVE LOVE LOVE WEIRD AL! Hey you. you know who you are. It's me from the old gochat and compuserve. write me at spikebritney@yahoo.com

SkankTosser

Weird Al has fans? That is news.....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2