« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

A-Rod Allegedly

Knocks Steroid Test

Out of Park

2/7/2009 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0207_arod_tmz_photo-1In 2003 Alex Rodriguez posted high marks on nearly every important test: MVP, American League home run title, and ... anabolic steroids!

According to a Sports Illustrated report, A-Rod joined the ranks of 104 other MLB players that year who also tested positive. But back in '03 there were no penalties for a positive result.

For now, there has been no comment from A-Rod, the Yankees or the players union.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Mrs. Pine

Read all about it on page 328 of my book. Now do you f^&*(ing believe me??!!

2020 days ago

Mrs. Pine

All I can say is THANK YOU A-ROID!

2020 days ago

Democrats are evil

It's just too funny to read comments like the previous one named "Rick" Everyone is always picking on the Black man. The white man always gets away with bad behavior while the black man gets prosecuted. We now live in a world in which all the true racist people have to do is accuse the public of being racist and presto, chango, the guilty become such innocent bystanders. Obama is a perfect example. If the public disagrees with his socialistic policies, his followers instantly respond with you don't agree with him because he's black and you're a racist, thereby never having to address the original disagreement. Barry Bonds and A-fraud are black and hide behind the color of their skin. Bonds is also an arrogant pompous ass and deserves everything he's got coming. Face it "Rick" Only the true RACIST can't see beyond the color of a mans skin. You are the RACIST and if there is a God, I hope you and you kind ultimately rot in hell for your sins. You'll probably be seated between Bonds and A-fraud. Wouldn't that be a hoot.

2020 days ago

HA HA

# 7 , you are right on !! I m glad the truth is out ! Boo hoo ........ now he can go cry on his whores shoulder ! He is such a loser . Lets see if Madonna will be ''Good Friends '' with him now. Hmmm , I wonder .......Remember she only cares about her career and how this will make her look. Karma's a bitch baby !

2019 days ago

NotMyProblem

Instead of crowing or crying about the obscenely overpaid sports celebrities, try my solution...I don't spend a penny on pro sports, ever. At least not intentionally. I don't watch in person or on TV. No, I didn't even watch the super bowl "for the commercials" (ain't that kinda like subscribing to Playboy 'for the articles'?). I intentionally avoid products endorsed by ANY athlete. The local high school has plenty of sports entertainment for me.

2019 days ago

flaming homo

You guys gotta admit..that's is one hot mexican SOB! I'd bend him over without a second thought. Yea I know..Dominicans, Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, Spaniards are close enough..same hot guys..same tight butts!

2019 days ago

Gobes

The whole steroid debate has bothered me for quite some time. Now that it has hit A-rod, who I think will become the best ever, I'm going to start speaking out wherever I can. First, at the end of the day, sports are entertainment. A lot of people make a great living off of entertaining me and my family, and we pay for it dearly. Whether it is a ten dollar movie ticket, a forty dollar PPV of UFC, or an eighty dollar football ticket, it is still entertainment. If someone wants to juice up his or her body to increase my entertainment value by hitting more homeruns, or more people, or more people harder, then so be it. In A-Rod's case, I get more value from the ten dollar ticket I buy to the royals-yankees game for sure (and so does Mr. Glass). Second, you have to look at steroids, HGH, or any other performance enhancing substance as a technological innovation in the same light as a mizuno fielders glove compared to the pillow that Ty Cobb used, or The Tommy John surgery he was fortunate enough to get that Ty Cobb couldn't (if he needed it). To say that there should be two record books ignores the introduction of all of the other technological innovations that fundamentally impacted the game, and its statistics. How about lighted fields in the early 1900s, astro turf in the 1960s, I can go on and on. Third, steroids are not illegal if a doctor prescribes them. So let the pros use these technological innovations, under their doctor's supervision legally, to increase my entertainment value.

2010 days ago