« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

'Biggest Loser' Star

I Got Screwed on Tape

2/7/2009 5:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jillian MichaelsOne of the hard body trainers from "The Biggest Loser" claims she's feelin' the burn from an exercise video deal gone bad -- and now she's suing the spandex off the company behind the DVDs.

Jillian Michaels claims she should have raked in more than $550,000 in royalties and bonuses from her 2005 instructional tape series "The Biggest Winner: How to Win By Losing" -- instead she claims all she got was a measly $100,000 cash advance.

In a lawsuit filed Friday in L.A. County Superior Court, Michaels claims Genius Products -- the home video company -- utilized "fraudulent and unfair accounting methods so as to avoid paying additional sums."

Michaels also claims Genius refused to sell videos on request "in an attempt to avoid paying Plaintiff additional bonuses."

Now she's looking for some serious jack -- at least $550k -- to "punish [Genius] for wrongdoing."

Calls to Genius have not been returned.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Gloria

FIRST BITCHES! TMZ.99.com!!!

1995 days ago

Borat

I wouldn't want that chick mad at me. I'm cereal.

1995 days ago

99centz

IM STILL YOUR DADDY!!!

1995 days ago

luvmykids67

I have been using her tapes for a while, and they seriously work. Those other people don't stand a chance. She is awesome. Go get 'em Jillian!!!! Make 'em beg for mercy!!

1995 days ago

Oppsishitedovertherainbowtofindthepotofgold

Toofastforyou! I will be forever true,always.You littlewhor*

1995 days ago

Nannette

I clicked on a link for "help" from Jillian Michaels for my weight problem. I got a response addressed to "Dude". She is very uncaring and lacking in discretion. I am old enough to be her mother and I'm called "Dude"??? Needless to say, I didn't accept her "help". She needs too much help herself!

1995 days ago

JustJasen

To The DUDE: Shut up! Not only is your example completely BS your ignorance and bigotry is showing. By the way Linda Hamilton is still very much beautiful and heterosexual. As for Jillian Michaels - I think the main thing to remember about her is that she is damn good at what she does! If I needed a personal trainer and could afford her - she would be my first choice!

1995 days ago

lookin

HEy #2 ...u stoled my name! LOL it is all good. Like I care.

Now on to Jullian...that gal is tough. I would never go on Biggest Loser (trust me, I could weight wise) because she would just destroy me...I can hear her now... "LARDASS>>>MOVE IT! you ain't a gonna quit now."
Hell, I will just sit at home , eat my ice cream and watch, glad that they are all fatter than me now!
Which reminds me...I gotta go to the store today to stock up for the night it is on this week!
Will it be Moosetracks or just chocolate? hmmmmm the possibilities are endless!

1995 days ago

dave

Even after her weight loss and nose job, this poor woman is still so ugly, both visually and mentally. She is always angry and bitter, there is no hope for this poor slob. Even if they give her the money, it won't make this ugly woman any happier. I can see her five years from now at about 275 lbs again. She is repulsive.

1995 days ago

Papa Bear

This "thing" looks like a man and should be happy she's getting "screwed" period!

1994 days ago

COCK N BALLS

is she a lesbo or a 'shemale'?? either way, its at least a 'two bagger' if you catch my drift...

1994 days ago

Black Teef

I would venture to say that she's had many a hot lunches at the Y!

1994 days ago

gio

She is so, so, so, so ugly.

All the plastic surgery & ab crunches in the world can't change the fact that she is absolutely hideous.

Also greedy, needy & vile.