Chris Brown Turns Himself In

2/8/2009 11:49 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris BrownTMZ can confirm that Chris Brown just entered an LAPD station, where he turned himself in to police.

Chris is being investigated by the LAPD for an alleged domestic violence felony battery that occurred early this morning near Hancock Park in L.A. Police officials said earlier today they may arrest Brown when they find him. Well, now they know where he is.

According to the female victim -- who cops refuse to identify -- she and Chris got into an argument which turned violent. Cops say when they arrived at the scene, Brown had split, but the woman had "visible injuries and identified Brown as her attacker."

Brown and his girlfriend Rihanna were together earlier last night, attending Clive Davis' pre-Grammy party -- and both canceled their scheduled performances at tonight's event.

Brown is currently being interviewed by detectives.

Story developing
...

Justin

Its Rihanna. he hit her

patty

My God you people are pathetic.

You do realize that celebs dont piss gold right?

LOL.

Can we have the whole story before you guy are running to defend these people?!

I also think its hilarioius that some morons can bring President Obama into any situation. How was Obama suppose to change the way people live their lives??

I dropped my glass of water today..I think that was Obama's fault..

sheesh.

Sugar

This BOY is ridiculous. If it's really Rhianna he beat up, his career is f'ed in the 'a' for good. Even if it wasn't her, he still beat up a woman...she better have had a knife or gun on her to elicit that kind of attack. That's the only excuse I can think of for a boy like this to hit a woman. *Nobody* should be on his side in this; he even ran from the cops, so he knew he was wrong!

Justin

it was Rihanna. he hit her.

Sparticus

He is a f555king retard!!!!

Mando

#46, your ability to put sentences together & your grasp of the english language are far more GHETTO!!!

Rakell

YOU ALL NEED TO GET A LIFE ..... :)

sylvia

well im sure this a cituation that will allow people to see that just because your famous doesnt make u unhuman. All humans are the same rich or poor, famous or not. my heart goes out to rihanna hope u can get well and go to domestic violience class they are not only for married people they are also for couples. Your a beautiful woman and strong this is a only a stumbling block. AS for chris brown shame on u didnt your mama teach you not to hit a woman. I trully admire u as a singer,but if these alligations are true then shame on you. Hope things work out for the both of you. good luck

ladus

I HOPE HIS CARREER IS RUINED!
HOW DARES HE TOUCH RIHANNA?
SHE WAS GOING TO PERFORM TODAY!
I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE THIS.

Not in Denial!

I just read that he punched RHIANNA in the face...What a low class (*&^ard!

give her a break

he had to get prepped by his lawyers b4 he turned his butt in! i'm shocked, seemed like a nice kid. but yeah....his career will be in the toilet! so not cool, no one deserves that. He hit her hard enough to break her jaw!!! WOW!!! A$$HOLE Hope he gets a new one torn in jail!!!!

Jeff

5. Beating on women cuz she made you mad---no matter the discretion is never right----if you have a question about that, read it again.

I'd pound that puzzy of a "man" myself...btw, neither of them missed much of a Grammy show.

What an insult to the original Rat Pack that was by the "Rap Pack". Senseless noise. If it was meant to send a statement, they did.

Obama, you said this nonsense would stop---I see it only getting worse since your arrival. The dumbing down of America continues. That wasnt a musical performance it was a Social Statement being done under the guise of Entertainment...wrong venue gentlemen

Now lock that woman beater up

Posted at 10:15PM on Feb 8th 2009 by Mr Z

!?!?!? What do Obama has to do with this or the Grammys????..Wow Get over it and stop crying like the bitch like you are

Miley

OMG!!!

Even if he did it, I hope they stay together because they are so cute together!!!!

Please work it out, so you two can make some cute kids!!!

I'm so bummed!

wtf

It's only felony battery, he hit her but didn't hurt her like has been suggested here. She isn't still in the hospital. She probably walked away with a bruise.

I hope she has learned to stay away from this loser.

Trina

I'm sure many people who blog here have had a fight ........ maybe didn't get caught or make news because you are "nobodies"! So ... to say these kids are ghetto and are any different is laughable. Any thing they do will make news. Consider yourselves lucky. You get to sit home and finger point with your boring lives. I hope Rihanna will be ok, and Chris will take responsibility for what he has done, if it's true. There will be more celebrity news tomorrow. Stuff happens.