Whitney Can Still Alpaca Them In

2/8/2009 2:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Whitney Houston (left) at Clive Davis' pre-Grammy party last night -- and an Alpaca (right) seen here in its South American homeland.

Whitney Houston
One of them is known to live at high altitudes.

We're just sayin'...

Why do you care?

And they both look like they could have lice.................... ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Kay

She looks healthy for a change.

99centz

FIRST AGAIN!!! TAKE THAT YOU SLOW ARESES!

NOT a A HOLE FAN

THEIR BOTH WEARING THE SAME FUR. WHERE IS PETA?

Scribbler

You're sad, man.

Illinois person

I hope that's not her wedding ring she's wearing? God help her if she is. I agree with #2, she looks better than she has. I guess anyone would improve once you've gotten that freak out of your life. As for "toofast", as usual I see you've yet to get a life. Glad to knows your lame attempts to be the 1st posters is your greatest achievement in life. How sad, for you I mean. Oh and by the way, "too" bad you're weren't first on this go around.

Lenn K.

So when is this so-called comeback happening? It's been about 2 or 3 years and she hasn't put out anything.

Ashley

Good lord, don't you people have anything nice to say...ever? There's a gallery with MANY pictures of Whitney last night, and she looks healthy, CLEAN, and fabulous. Good for her!

Q

Shes probably now taking what A-Roid has been taking....I heard "they're all" juiced. No one is a natural anymore.

poppy

NICE WIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winky Vitalic

How DARE any of you put down a harmless Alpaca! I have been raising Alpacas for more than 20 years now and the ONLY one with the Lice is the creature with 2 legs. And the alpaca looks cleaner than Whitney does. I'm only speaking the truth!

DeliciousMammy

I love Whitney Houston and glad she's back. I'm reading the autobiography by Bin Laden's sex slave Kola Boof
right now and it's a really fascinating book. I was shocked when Bin Laden (back in the day) is fascinated by
"The Bodyguard" movie and wants Whitney...REALLY BAD. People need to read this book there's so much
fascinating stuff in here about Bin laden and his family and Kola Boof is just an incredibly strong woman.

Nostradamus

HOLY CRAP TMZ, YOUR FINAL COMMENT MADE ME PEE ON MY PANTS

THANKS FOR THE LAUGH!!!!!!!!!!

Nostradamus

5. Why in every set of comments is there some moron screaming "I'm first!" in the THIRD or FOURTH comment?

You're sad, man.

Posted at 1:05PM on Feb 8th 2009 by Scribbler

because those are the people that have nothing else to do by sitting by their the PC all day on the TMZ page, waiting for the day when their mighty Obama start spreading the wealth..(.which by the looks of it, it would be never happen)

so get use to them

READING BETWEEN THE LINES

All over the place there are glowing reviews of Whitney Houston who is finally back on stage Looking and SOUNDING healthy and right in the middle of it is your crap. Do you ever report the truth or are you always looking for a way to bring someone down?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments