Chris Brown -- What You Didn't See

2/9/2009 7:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown was too busy turning himself in to the cops for allegedly assaulting Rihanna to perform at the Grammys last night -- but now we've got exclusive rehearsal video of what his routine would have looked like.

Chris Brown: Click to watch
This video was taken Friday during his Grammy rehearsal for "Forever," the song he was slated to perform.

Cammie

People judging people...? Whoever thinks a man hitting a woman can be considered (justifiable) behavior didn't grow-up in the same midwestern neighborhood I did! It is a rare man who can be taken down by a woman physically so your low-class excuses are without merit. Shame on this guy..."real men" (do not) beat women with their fists and bite them like werewolves! To the women or men on here defending this guy's behavior, you seriously need anger management and/or psychotherapy yourselves.

2049 days ago

fuego

IF and only IF she actually gave him an STD then i really have no pity for her. Otherwise brown deserves everything thats about to come his way right now

2049 days ago

JAY

I HEARD THE STD STORY 2 I WONDER IF ITS TRU? N I DNT BELIEVE N E BODY SHOULD BEAT HIM UP I MEAN SHE GAVE HIM A STD I WOULD HAVE HIT HER 2

2049 days ago

Oceanic

Razorback, the reason there are not hourly updates is because nobody knows who the hell Chris Jericho is. Chris Brown and Rihanna are huge celebrities, so it's a little bit different. It has nothing to do with race so please shut the hell up.

2049 days ago

KassiKraz

wow no1 expected that. but theres always something wrong with celeb relationships.. really on the teen ones like ciara n bow wow newho hope shes ok and makeup can cover that cus she hella bad .no homo.

2049 days ago

sTARLING2445

I don't know bout anyone else BUT!!!! You know that HE was TRYING TO MESS UP THAT BEAUTIFUL FACE!!(That has made JAY-Z LOTS and LOTS of MONEY!!!!!) AND you DON'T have to be a Rocket Scientist to figure out....IT IS NOT!!!! A GOOD IDEA TO MESS WITH JAY-Z'S MONEY!!!!!! Nevermind the FACT that he WILL NOT! LET THIS SLIDE...........If I was Chris Brown I would LEAVE THE COUNTRY....AND CHANGE MY NAME!!!! JAY-Z seems like a STAND UP MAN AND WOULD and SHOULD come to the DEFENSE of a WOMAN!!!! CHRIS BROWN....YOU DUMBASS!!!!!

2048 days ago

jamie

is Chris Brown the son of Bobby Brown? I wonder what Ike has been up to lately..... Why can't these women dump the losers before the first offense? Perhaps all the men in the entertainment industry need a psych evaluation. I think that they should be penalized by the court and a large portion of their salaries(royalties) go towards battered women shelters.

2048 days ago

MATTHEW FROM BROOKLYN

WHO CARES IT WOULD HAVE JUST BEEN ANOTHER MICHEAL JACKSON PERFORMANCE ANYWAY THIS GUY THINKS HE IS MJ AND I AM GETTING SICK OF IT ALREADY EVERYTHING HE S DOING ON STAGE MJ HAS DONE IT BY FAR MUCH BETTER ANYWAY GO AWAY CHRIS BROWN NO ONE LIKES YOU ANYWAY

2048 days ago

OnPoint

Really TMZ, who cares about what he "was" going to do at the Grammy's ...... especially now that he is a known women beater. Show this to inmates who can't wait for him to be jailed should Rihanna (I hope she does) press charges. He can swing and flip from pole to pole in jail showing the other jailers his extravagant moves ..... LOL .... !!

On a more truthful note, I am hot that he had the nerve to beat her but if this is his first offense (woman beating) I really think the judge should sentence him to going to morgues and looking at corspses of dead women who died at the hands of men. He should also be required to attend some type of management course and visit shelters of women who have been abused and listen to their stories. He should also be made to apologize in public (for the entire world to see) to Rihanna. That will break him from ever putting his hands on another woman again. If he felt frustrated with her he should have dropped her off at her home and kept going. They said he sped off and left her wherever they were ..... he really needs some serious help .....

2048 days ago

deschl

Well he saw his father beat his mother on the regular and I guess he had a flashback, when these kids witness abuse as children as much as they say they will never do that they end up doing it so it must be something in the psyche.

2048 days ago

Tracy Cousins

I dont have any beef with Chris Brown beating on Rhianna, if she gave him a STD that cant be cured she should get a beat down, or he cold have done the hollywood thing and sue her, that would have been better, but who knows what that girl was doing to him or saying to him before he put hands on her, females can get in a guy face like they wont get hit, then they do. I hope this doesnt ruin a good guys career, if so then half of hollywood should be fired, being drug addicts, wife beaters, cheaters, etc. non of hollywood is stable, and people show love to the thugs, why not Chris too, he had on bad thing, and you condem him for that, please some in hollywood have done worse, hell in our nations capital have done worse, and have been older doing it, so they werent young and dumb.

2048 days ago

Damien Dominguez

Has anyone found out "why" this happened? What led up to the fight? That's what I want to know. We now know that he seriously abused her. Now we need to know why.

2048 days ago

Brooke Mahan

Well coming from tappahannock and growing up with Chris you would never think to do something of this nature. Im a huge fan of Rihanna and love her almost just as much as Chris.they are great people.and I hope this matter will get solved and things will hopefully go back to normal. Putting your hands on a female is a no no CB!!!!!but who is to say that this crap is the real story. Have faith and I will always have your back Chris.we are class of 2007.No matter what..........And Rihanna stays in my prayers.

Love Brooke Mahan

2048 days ago

Cliff

Why are so many successful, rich, well off people so Stupid ????

2048 days ago

Jazz

I DONT GIVE A DAMN IF HE SAW HIS MAMA GET BEAT TEN WAYS TO SUNDAY!! BEING AN ABUSER IS A CHOICE, ITS NOT HEREDITARY. RIHANNA BABY, LEARN HOW TO SCRAP, GET SOME KARATE LESSONS, A STUN GUN & AN ORDER OF PROTECTION.

2048 days ago