Grammy Fashion's

Fabs-N-Flops!

2/9/2009 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Last night's Grammy stylings were enough to make a red carpet blush!

2009_grammys

Lord Xenu

The designers these days are clearly ripping off the early 80s version of Buck Rogers in the 25th Century.

Anita

All fatties need to lose weight and stay away from shiny fabrics cause it accentuates their bulky frames.

Annie

I agree with Jim; Paris's nose is fine! Better a real nose than an Ashley Tisdale or Ashlee Simpson "job." They both look SOO bad! I cannot look at them and not immediately think "nose job." Ugh!

hmmm..

TMZ! Your taste is all in your mouth. Robert Plant is 61 years old! He (unlike Mickey Rourke) has never done any plastic surgery. & actually he looks more like Steven Adler LOL NO really, these people are musicians not Moviestars. They dress strangely. Kim Kardashian's dress was FUGLY though not stunning.

goatboy

Paris looked GREAT Why put her with those two?

anonymous

Paris look ridiculous!

SHANA

I was doing some channel surfing last night during the awards show. First of all, Lisa Rinna looked awful - dress was ready to show her nipples, and hairdo way to dressy and stiff. Carrie U looked lovely in the gold silver long dress. Jennifer H does not know how to dress; she is heavy, needs a girdle and guidance. I thought Gwen P looked great, short dress, nice figure, good for her. Her hubby is cute. Whitney H looked like the old Whitney. Did she sing?

Annie

Shana: Whitney didn't sing; and I seriously wish she hadn't even talked because she sounded either drunk or drugged up. When I first saw her, I thought the same thing you did: "Oh, yay! Whitney's back!" because she did LOOK good. But then when she started talking, it was obvious at once that she's still in trouble, and it breaks my heart. What a waste of SUCH an enormous talent. Her voice was like a Stradivarius back when she began her career; but she just threw it away.

cowbulls

Kim K showed a lot of class in how she was dressed. Paris showed a lack of class.

me

The top of Paris Hilton's dress is almost identical to the one Jennifer Garner wore in 13 going on 30, just a different color.

antbabs

I thought Paris looked adorable in her little top - cute but short. Freezing a$$ cold in So. California where are these women's faux furs. Whitney and Paula were bombed. And, as for Ryan Seacrest, his questions to some of these people were downright embarrassing (making me cringe). The show itself I thought was entertaining for a change.

Annie

I agree about Ryan Seacrest's questions! I loved the way Carrie Underwood stood up so well for herself, though, when he got particularly stupid. She was funny and classy and charming as could be with her responses, but she definitely got her point across loud and clear: that Ryan was rather a dope.

1990 days ago

Angry Democrat 'Sky Blu' from LMFAO attack GOP Romney on Purpose .

SOCIALIST AL GORE WINS FOR BEST 'WORD' OR SPOKEN POLITICAL LIE EVER GIVEN ON THE ENVIRONMENT - CONGRATS TO AL GORE.

Renata

This dress Paris is using is just like the one that Jennifer Garner used when she danced "thriller" in 13 Going on 30.

Beijos from Brasil.