Grammy Fashion's

Fabs-N-Flops!

2/9/2009 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Last night's Grammy stylings were enough to make a red carpet blush!

2009_grammys

MILLIE

am i first?

Lyn

These humanoids look like tree ornaments. Their mirror lied to them...

Liz

Paris looked ridiculous and acted even worse when she was talking to Seacrest. Get that honker fixed wonky!

Wanda

I thought the Grammys were supposed to be elegant. OMG LeeAnn Rhimes looked as if she were going to the movies on Sat afternoon, Paris!!! what was she thinking?? I know she can look better than that. So many were just hideous. There were many that looked beautiful too and they are the ones that show their class each and everytime the occasion arises.

Elektra

Money don´t buy style, beoootches.

Anita

Paris looks rather cute to me.

Annie

The TMZ comments were perfect and absolutely hilarious ["Aunt Shirley's best tablecloth" was my favorite, but they were allll right on the mark! Classic!]

stewie griffin

Paris has so much money. You'd think she'd get that beak trimmed down. Makes her very unattractive.

northern gypsy

the bad...
M.I.A. outfit is ok...if your a clown !!!
robert plant...not ageing very well...look's homeless...indeed !!!

the good..
jennifer hudson..it's understandable...she looks like she's droped a few lbs...
jordin sparks...i like that piece of jewlery dangling from her ear ...

the W.T.F....
phoebe price...that "hat" on your head looks retarded...

Anita

I see nothing wrong with Paris Hilton's dress, she has the figure for it and looked a lot better than Gwynneth paltrow.

Anita

The color combo on PH's dress is unique. I like it.
She wore a gorgeous gold long dress th night before to a party. I really don't think there is much to criticize about her style.

Anita

It's the Grammys not the Oscars. Of course people wear short dresses. Why are you ragging on Paris I like her dress because it's not run of the mill. She has great style.

Annie

I thought Jennifer Hudson's dress was ridiculous! When we first saw it, my husband and I honest-to-gawd both thought that perhaps she'd ripped through her dress and had covered it up with her dinner napkin a la Dolly Parton a couple decades ago. [except that Dolly covered her mishap with a mink stole and then explained to the audience, as she stood there holding her trophy, "Somebody just lent me this mink I"m carryin' because I just ripped through my dress. My daddy used to say 'That's what happens when you try to put 50 pounds of sugar into a 5-pound sack'." But for that to be an INTENDED look? Bizarre!

Anita

Hilton's nose looks no different than anyone else's nose. wtf are you guys always bitching about her nose for.
She look feminine and sweet w a great bod.

Anita

Speaking of Gwyneth Paltrow.

Her looks are going and she is way too old to squeeze herself into a short short dress.

A mother of two cannot dress like a teenager, it looks stupid on her.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments