Rihanna/Chris Brown -- No Weapon

2/9/2009 3:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rihanna, Chris BrownLaw enforcement sources tell us even though the police report in the Chris Brown arrest refers to assault with a deadly weapon, there was no weapon involved in the alleged attack.

The police report cites Penal Code Section 245 -- Assault with a Deadly Weapon. However, we're told there was no weapon involved.

We had been hearing there was an umbrella in the car -- which would have been the most ironic thing ever -- but again... no weapon is alleged. By the way, a persons foot or other body part can be considered a deadly weapon depending on the circumstances.

One law enforcement source who has been dead-on so far claims Rihanna suffered contusions and bite marks.

Story developing...

forgivness

you know this is my second time looking on this site. I have to say it's sad how everyone is judging Chris and Rihanna. I don't think it's right for anyone to get beat up on, but the way I see it only God can judge them. God has given everyone on this earth a talent and what God has given you no man can take it from you. Everyone is saying that he should go to jail and his career is over. I feel that that is wrong to speak such a thing in his life. No one knows what took place in that car but them and God so who are we to judge. If any of you have ever picked up a bible or has gone to church then you should know about that thing called forgivness. I know alot of people will say something about my comment but this is how I see it. Just because they are stars that don't cancel them out as being human. Things like this happens everyday we don't know about because they are not famous. I quote what Jesus said to the people about the prostitue, he said Let him whos without sin cast the first stone. No one on this earth is perfect we all sin each and everyday. We may can hid it from man but God knows it all. I believe if God was to crack the sky right now and show everyone their life what will we say to him. I have been through alot of things in my life also I went trough the domestic stuff in my life at one time, being cheated on the works but I, I forgave him and we got pass it. So I say that to say this had they have not been stars ask yourself how much would I turely care. The same way they put their clothes on we do too. I want everyone to know that when you harden your heart you hold up your blessing. I am not trying to preach I am just showing you reality. My heart goes out to both of them. Also all the one's that is saying chris should go to jail what if that was your son would you honestly want him to go to jail in spite of.

1993 days ago

eweezy

bitw marks?? wtf??

Sophia

There is no way Chris Brown did any of this...if anything he was probably fighting her off. I have heard she super jealous and quite a drama queen...we'll see when the truth comes out!

Stickzboy

MUST BEEN THAT TIME OF THE MONTH FOR MZ.CHRIS BROWN.. LMAO

Gigglez90

haha numba 4 ur funny

2018 days ago

shut your foul mouths!!!!

that bloody animal bite her!!!!!! All these people on here talking about West Indian trash , mmm interesting comment. The West Indian Trash career is going to be stronger than ever whilst this D-list nibbling idiot will be alienated by much of hollywood. He fought with T.I backstage when T.I and Rihanna was rehearsing, he has serious problems with many other musicians. Lets see how much e can last..

Who Caresss!!!

ONLY MEANS ONE THING!!! ROUGH SEX GONE WRONG. THERE I SAID IT. NOW MOVE ON...

joesamaggot

i saez it again...its da crack man the crack.....

Bushwick

#6

I guess had this been between two white people there would be no "ass kicking" involved, racial pun intended

juniorinaz

any reports if he had any marks or scratches? i mean my bro had a crazy gf who cut herself one time and called police sayin he tried to kill her. lets give him benefit of the doubt til at least more info is released. we all knew she was dramatic when she wouldn't let other girls around him. still no reason for whatever happened. we will see. more details!

T

Is there a reason why some of these people that left comments had to turn into a racial thing. SMH! That's a shame...

hmmm..

MAYBE HIS TEETH WERE THE DEADLY WEAPON.

snaggletooth

The arresting officers will place as many charges possible on the initial set of charges. Then, the District Attorney can pick and choose what charge they will finally place on the accused party. This is done after reviewing the evidence and sometimes after to speaking to the attorneys involved. Although, Chris Brown's police report may have 3 or 4 felony charges (and possible 4-9 years in a state pen), his final charges after the D.A. reviews it may be one misdemeanor charge (community service, probation) . So just hold your horses, this will get played out in the ususal fashion. Also, it is common for police to say a deadly weapon was used if the accused might have used excessive force, without a weapon ever being in the crime scene. Whatever happens, sad to see a relationship end this way. Does nobody any good to see violence in the world.

Ryan

#11 *Two thumbs up*

I wonder if she spit in his face...

e-dawg=]

If anything it was self defense, rhiana is like twice his size.