Courtney Love Gets Twisted

2/10/2009 4:21 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Parts of discombobulated rocker Courtney Love got further bent out of shape in London on Monday.

Luckily the 44-year-old was able to partially reassemble herself in no time.

Leela

How could anyone mistake her for Madonna who works really hard at staying in shape, honestly the woman is my age and totally puts me to shame since I hate exercise. Also Madonna has never been a drug addict, a bad role model for her daughter and she is still at the top of her game despite of all her haters. Courtney Love was once very beautiful, with those big blue eyes and made a promising start as an actress in The People VS Larry Flint but seems destined to remain on the..well not even D, maybe the Z list? Once a junkie always a junkie I guess.

1992 days ago

nick

Does Courtney have some sort of facial cheek implants? They look like plastic lumps on the side of her face.

1992 days ago

Sandra

Ok, so her boobie isn't looking hot in this pic. But, dare I say her face is hotter than Madonna's these days!

1992 days ago

Leslie McDonald

wow what a horrible photo...I guess she took out the fake boobs huh? - they look like a golf ball at the bottom of a couple of tube socks!! - nasty!! who told her she looked good enough for that outfit??!!!!!!

1992 days ago

CWALLY

bad shot of something

1991 days ago

sher

is that courtney? dear god, please stop the madness of plastic surgery. 44 is not old - and she's been doing work on her face/body for about 10 years now, hasn't she??

1991 days ago

PolarBear

I've never seen that thing look good. She abuses herself and looks like an advertisement for terminal cancer and/or an ebola stirfry.

1991 days ago

Linda

Sure.. Posting articels like this is gonna make young girls stopping starving themselfs! I get so mad. Women are under so much preasure.. Have the perfect body, be a perfect mother, have the perfect job, have the perfect life. There is someting wrong with this world... Very, very wrong. STOP IT! Stop adding presure on young girl.

1991 days ago

Elektra

what a ugly skank, she looks like my sharpei.

1991 days ago

sandyduncansglasseye

"Tonight, on the Side Boob channel....."

1991 days ago

Kris

That is not Courtney Love.........

1990 days ago

Ernest

I see why Mickey Rourke rather be stuck in an island with an ape. JOHN, LET'S MAKE AN APE ESCAPE!

1985 days ago